Author Topic: Iconic Star Wars Actress Carrie Fisher Dies at 60  (Read 5312 times)

forget

#forget2016 is trending right now on Twitter and instagram :I
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 01:27:06 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

I had thought she was stable, hadn't read the whole story but had heard of it. Was just told she died, sucks :(

May she rest in peace.

LITERALLY THE WORST loving TIMELINE AAAAA

LITERALLY THE WORST loving TIMELINE AAAAA
we truly are in the berenstain universe now

NONONONONONONONONONONONONO EPISODE 8 WHY WHY WHY

NONONONONONONONONONONONONO EPISODE 8 WHY WHY WHY
If it's any comfort, remember Episode 8 already finished filming so this will be her last film.

I saw Rogue One, yesterday, without trying to spoil too much, There's a wonderful shot of Leia, as she looked originally in the first movie. They used CG (like in the Tron reboot) to young-ify her face, and it was actually very impressive.

Its so weird last seeing a person looking that young to the hear that she's no longer among us. And it's a damn shame, as she was a fantastic, funny and courageous individual who had no fear of just shooting the stuff out there.

Damn...it's going to.be tough when Harrison Ford goes...

The man survived a plane crash and a door falling on him

He can't die

I don't know if this is true or not but just like Paul Walker did with furious 7, Carrie Fisher completed her role as Princess Leia in Star wars episode 8's filming

dont put that stuff in the cosmos 2016 still has a few days left

if harrison ford dies before 2017 i will commit Self Delete

if harrison ford dies before 2017 i will commit Self Delete
dont put that stuff in the cosmos 2016 still has a few days left

especially sucks because they said her condition was stable a few days ago

all that means is she was alive. even if she survived today, she still could be to forgeted up to ever go into public again.