Iconic Star Wars Actress Carrie Fisher Dies at 60

Author Topic: Iconic Star Wars Actress Carrie Fisher Dies at 60  (Read 5297 times)

This year is like the antithesis of everything I want.
Reverse psychology might trick the next year into doing what you want

wtf 2016?
This is the one thing that 2016 needs to kill off. It's not that 2016 has been bad, it's that you're finally old enough to notice events in the world.

everyone dies every year

This is the one thing that 2016 needs to kill off. It's not that 2016 has been bad, it's that you're finally old enough to notice events in the world.
no gene wilder died 2016 is forgetstuff

see i thought this at first but 2016 is honest to god abnormally wretched its just objectively stuff

im playing lego star wars in honor of carrie fisher lets all do the same in support of carrie fish

Seriously, this year just cannot end faster
2016 ending isnt gonna stop famous people from dying

one of my least favorite things that happened this year was the steaming mess of crap that was deus ex mankind divided. so much hype and anticipation and all we get is a half-finished game ridden with pre-order dlc and microtransaction pay to win bullcrap. and the game ending is just awful.

every year is going to be like this. the music and film industry began booming within the past century, so every year there will be several famous people dying.

one of my least favorite things that happened this year was the steaming mess of crap that was deus ex mankind divided. so much hype and anticipation and all we get is a half-finished game ridden with pre-order dlc and microtransaction pay to win bullcrap. and the game ending is just awful.
huh i must've missed carrie's VA role in MD

are people handicapped famous people die every year. not just 2016

this sucks though i was really looking forward to the new star wars

are people handicapped famous people die every year. not just 2016

but current year is worst >:(

they should have went the lord of the rings route and made all of them one after another and released them individually