What phone do you have?

Author Topic: What phone do you have?  (Read 7244 times)

i have an iphone 5c cause the only thing i use my phone for is texting/music and i wanted pretty imessage ui
i actually hate apple tho, im just an aesthetic sell out
Hah

iphone 4, it works for sending text messages and playing games to pass the time, why should i replace it?
plus i don't understand how android phones work in the slightest
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 03:25:28 AM by Refticus »

Phone list

iPhone 3GS (AT&T, screen broke and I can't loving find it)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon, 32GB, rooted)
Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon, 16GB, Black, rooted)
Google Pixel (128GB, Really Black, current phone, un-rooted [and I probably never will root it])

The Google Pixel was a Christmas gift from my dad for all the work I did this year.
And yes, I despise iOS for being so loving secure and such. The only thing I dislike from Apple (besides other stuff)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 03:30:49 AM by Ahead »

Phone list

iPhone 3GS (AT&T, screen broke and I can't loving find it)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon, 32GB, rooted)
Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon, 16GB, Black, rooted)
Google Pixel (128GB, Really Black, current phone, un-rooted [and I probably never will root it])

The Google Pixel was a Christmas gift from my dad for all the work I did this year.
And yes, I despise iOS for being so loving secure and such. The only thing I dislike from Apple (besides other stuff)
Holy hell that's a lot of phones can I have one

iphone 4, it works for sending text messages and playing games to pass the time, why should i replace it?
plus i don't understand how android phones work in the slightest
Ah I see

I have an iPhone 6 currently, and an old Moto E thats just a Spotify player for my radio. I plan to get a Moto Z Play or 6S Plus someday since the battery life on my 6 is ass and the phone dying at 30% bug is so annoying omfg every day it does this

Samsung Galaxy S7. I got it almost entirely for the Gear VR, which I got for christmas.
I love them both. However I need to get a bluetooth Xbox One controller so I can use more VR apps.

The phone itself is a lovely size and a beautiful screen. I'm not big on phones though so I don't get as much out of it as I could.
I'd like a Gear watch though or some fitness tracker to hook up to the phone. Unfortunately they're all a bit pricey and I can't wear a watch at work so I don't know that I'd make good enough use of it.

Holy hell that's a lot of phones can I have one
Yeah sure, you can have my iPhone when I find it...

I have an iPhone 6 currently, and an old Moto E thats just a Spotify player for my radio. I plan to get a Moto Z Play or 6S Plus someday since the battery life on my 6 is ass and the phone dying at 30% bug is so annoying omfg every day it does this
Ah, I suggest going with a Moto Z Play or the default Z. It is much better spec wise, and it costs the same, if not less. Plus it is running on adroid 6.0.1 with a possibility to upgrade to the newest 7.0 Here's a comparison website.

Full Moto Z Play specs
Full iPhone 6 Plus

For your money, the Moto Z Play would be a much better option. Plus it is much more recent, which means it should be supported for much longer

I've heard about this phone, I hope you're liking it!
I am. The sound is phenomenal.

moto g 2015 aka 3rd gen. it's always done perfectly whatever I've needed it to do, as far as games, videos, and even some projects. really good phone for the price, but now you can get a 4th gen Moto g for the same price. plan on something like that when i have some cash to toss around

nexus 6p. i love the design but with a case on it's too big. i only use my phones for music, texting/calling, reading/research, and youtube. i've considered selling it and downgrading back to a normal nexus 5 for its size, simplicity, and ips display on more than one occasion