What phone do you have?

Author Topic: What phone do you have?  (Read 7263 times)

Galaxy s7 edge
just got it tho

Had a Note 7 but you know.. I had to switch it over. Had a choice to either get Google Pixel or get Samsung Galaxy S7. I got the Galaxy S7.

Just got a 7+ thanks to sprints dank phone lease plan. Huge upgrade over my last iphone and I really like it!

Moto E (2'nd generation).

i got a coolpad.
it has android.
other than that i don't know much else.
though if i had waited a bit longer i would've gotten two samsung phones or something
i just use my phone for playing games (when possible) and music.
decent camera, i guess.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 09:34:42 AM by Blue Screen »

I've got the LG G5, it's super nice with a good camera and a wide lens camera the screen looks nice etc...
but the only problem is that the battery sucks

Just a basic good handy Galaxy S7
i used to have an s2 though but it went ahead and died.

iphone 5c because i don't sit on my phone all day and i don't fix what isn't broken

haven't updated ios since i got the phone either

giant list of phones i guess:
AT&T Alcatel (some stuffty gophone that wasnt smart at all)
LG 840G (worked fine for a bit i guess)
Samsung Galaxy Rush (worked ok for a bit, but the thing was so slow that it was unbearable, no longer have)
Droid Razr Maxx (finally moved to verizon, this was my first verizon phone although it was quite an old phone that we had lying around for a long time and it was also slow but w/e)
Droid Turbo (The first phone that I was ACTUALLY SATISFIED with using, it was fast and reliable and wasnt crap for once, had this phone for 2 years no problem, traded in for pixel)
Google Pixel (received this Christmas, excellent device, assistant and stuff is useful)
THE GOOGLE PIXEL (AND IT'S XL MODEL) ARE THE BEST PHONES EVER MADE
THERE ARE NO OBJECTIONS
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 11:02:07 AM by Mr Queeba »