What phone do you have?

Author Topic: What phone do you have?  (Read 7243 times)

I bought a fire phone when it was only $180 and came with a year of prime.

It's not the best phone ever but considering I wanted the year of prime this phone was only $80 and has pretty fine performance and usability.

iPhone 6

I only got it because my old phone broke, despite they said that "The glass wont break!"

iPhone 6

I only got it because my old phone broke, despite they said that "The glass wont break!"
there is nothing on the face of the earth that can not be broken, anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Cyanogenmod 14.1 (Android 7.1.1)
I bought it off Ninja Decoy's mom.

I want to get a Samsung Galaxy Note so bad. I almost got the Samsung Note 7, but we all know what happened to those.

I've had a 2 Droid Razr M's (both were by bricks), Droid Razr HD (sold it), LG G2 (screen cracked), and 3 LG G4's.

First G4 bootlooped, second the vibration was forgeted, third the camera was forgeted. forget that phone, I'm never buying another LG device ever again. I preordered a Pixel XL because I just said forget it so that will arrive in mid January.

I've had a 2 Droid Razr M's (both were by bricks), Droid Razr HD (sold it), LG G2 (screen cracked), and 3 LG G4's.

First G4 bootlooped, second the vibration was forgeted, third the camera was forgeted. forget that phone, I'm never buying another LG device ever again. I preordered a Pixel XL because I just said forget it so that will arrive in mid January.

You've had some bad luck lol

some stuffty off-brand cricket phone that's somehow indestructible.

I also have a Tracphone that I can use to get on blf.

I also have a Tracphone that I can use to get on blf.

oh my god what the hell lmao

I want to get a Samsung Galaxy Note so bad. I almost got the Samsung Note 7, but we all know what happened to those.

It's my phone of choice now. I love the big screen and long battery life.

You've had some bad luck lol
It's notorious in all LG phones past the G4. Niff who also had a G4 had the problem too.

If any of you are considering a G5 or V20, don't buy one. They have the issue too. You may think it won't be bad, but when you get the issue, god damn you will hate it just as much as I do.

I don't...
I don't exactly own a phone

If any of you are considering a G5 or V20, don't buy one. They have the issue too. You may think it won't be bad, but when you get the issue, god damn you will hate it just as much as I do.
I have a G5 and the only problem I have is the battery on it isn't too good, you should not order it online and test the model at like best buy or something