The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Author Topic: The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+  (Read 9495 times)

Isaac fans rejoice, a fresh batch of content is arriving on January 3rd with Afterbirth+, the second DLC for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth!

- 55+ new items
- New final chapter with boss and ending
- New playable character
- Greed hard mode
- Daily greed runs
- 5 new challenges
- Loads of new achievements
- New bosses and other little editions
- PLUS DEV TOOLS! so you can design, edit and play and endless number of mods, features and whole new games that the community will no doubt eventually design..
- 100s of new rooms! ( tons of new ultra rare rooms )
- new victory lap feature! (allows the game to continue when finished)
- Bestiary! (enemy collection page that keeps track of everything you kill in game)
- 2 new transformations!
- Small monthly content updates! ( every month after release we will be updating the game with our favorite fan made designs, monsters, items maybe even challenges? who knows…)
- 4+ new bosses and a new alt forms for existing bosses!
- New enemies, features and new champion forms!
- New cut scenes and music tracks!

The Afterbirth+ DLC (which isn't a free add-on for the original Afterbirth DLC as I've just discovered) will be $6.66 USD for owners of Afterbirth, launching about 16 hours from the time of this post. Console versions won't be available until the spring and will be regular price (whatever that is)

Ed also says he's in contact with the Antibirth dev team (a recent massive fan-made content pack you've probably heard about) to try and bring it to Afterbirth+ in one of those aforementioned updates, but it was made with external tools so it'll take some time to port

Oooo i had heard about this dlc but didn't know it was coming out tomorrow

pls take my money, it's already 17 mins past when it was supposed to come out ;-;

ed says it might take another "hour or two"

tyrone will keep us updated

OKAY BUT WHERE IS IT HUH WHERE IS THE loving "DOWNLOAD THAT stuff" BUTTON I NEED MY "DOWNLOAD THAT stuff" BUTTON DONT LEAVE ME HANGING WHERE THE forget IS IT OH MY GOD WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG I WANT TO SMASH THAT "DOWNLOAD THAT stuff" BUTTON ALREADY GOD DAMN

Twitter's going crazy (even NorthernLion is mad)
The Binding of Isaac subreddit is going crazy
The game is still not out hours after it was supposed to
4chan stuffting on Steakmund (because that is what they do best)
This is loving chaos.

I've been interested in Isaac but is playing the old games recommended or can anyone pick and play this?

I've been interested in Isaac but is playing the old games recommended or can anyone pick and play this?

afterbirth+ is the second DLC for rebirth, you need rebirth and the original afterbirth DLC to play this one

that being said you don't have to play the original isaac to enjoy rebirth (and you probably shouldn't since the original isaac is dated and buggy) but the DLCs do tend to make the games harder

http://platinumgod.co.uk/afterbirth-plus-countdown

its been soon for 2 hours, i have to give up i need to be up tomorrow so im off to bed

really wanted to play some today

:(

where the forget is that steak
cmon mcmuffin

never liked binding of isaac :I
maybe i will one day

never liked binding of isaac :I
maybe i will one day

your input is extremely appreciated