Author Topic: Blogland - Sister being really annoying  (Read 6771 times)

I was like 10 and this kid was being annoying as forget so I was annoying back to him and he exploded

I was like 10 and this kid was being annoying as forget so I was annoying back to him and he exploded
You yelled I'm gonna ban you, except irl.

I just came home from my friends house and I found my laptop on the floor and the sheets of my bed taken off. I don't know what the forget is wrong with her.

Shes 9 wtf
Give her an ass whoopin
Learn her some respect and manners

Shes 9 wtf
Give her an ass whoopin
Yeah, beat up a 9 year old to prove you're the more mature sibling.

honestly, I should smack her at this point, but I am not going do it because hitting her is going to me look worse.

Yeah, beat up a 9 year old to prove you're the more mature sibling.
Ya so?
If she thinks she can act all big and adulty then she should be punished like and adult for being a total cunt
She should know her place and respect her older brother

punished like and adult
yeah i remember when i came in late and my boss beat the stuff out of me

Shes 9 wtf
Give her an ass whoopin
sounds like you need to learn some respect and manners

Ok, now she (I am not making this stuff up) singing a song about her raping and killing me.

That escalated as quick as this thread.

Ok, now she (I am not making this stuff up) singing a song about her raping and killing me.

rape and kill her first

Also she keeps on bringing god or heaven into arguments and she said I copied her when I asked my dad for Grape soda and she got one before me, and she screams at me to stop following her when I come downstairs just get or do something  when she is already downstairs
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:48:58 PM by cooolguy32 »

Also she keeps on bringing god or heaven into arguments
"god granted me strength

to beat the living pulp out of you"