hello Sugar.

Author Topic: hello Sugar.  (Read 7345 times)

I am, because time and time again, both of you guys always poke at Nix, insult him, target him, troll him, all the time and blame him for reacting, and acting as if you two did "nothing wrong." Plus you posting nothing other than "you cant be serious." is proving my point. You have zero proof to disprove what I said, so you just dismiss it. Sorry, but if you don't want people to criticize your actions, maybe learn how to act like a normal human in the first place.

you cant be serious, so i can't hate furries now?

maybe learn how to act like a normal human in the first place.

LMAO

Your point? There are a lot of other furries on here too, yet you don't seem to give a single stuff, you've even posted in the thread saying you'd have love with this one furry girl (you posted a picture as well.) It seems suspicious.

we both know i wouldnt forget a mythical creature, apart from a hot white mermaid.

this is the stupidest argument ive ever had, we're beefing over furries
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 01:07:04 PM by Crestorize »

no
can you atleast learn that you're unwanted on these forums until you change your stuffty attitude?
or maybe not post 50 posts per day

you cant be serious, so i can't hate furries now?
Trying to dismiss my entire point with "omg r u serius" does not do anything other that prove my own point further of you being a cancerous individual. Plus, I never said you "can't hate furries now." Purposefully interpreting things in the wrong context does not prove a point, sorry.

LMAO
"I know I'm wrong but if I say I'm laughing then maybe people will believe I'm right!!!" Sorry, posting "LMAO" is not a point, nor an argument.

this is the stupidest argument ive ever had, we're beefing over furries
So am I. Dismissing a point does not make me wrong, especially when it is in the same topic that I'm talking about.

Buzzwaker, you're in the wrong here. Instead of dismissing and ignoring points, admit them and fix the way you behave. What you're doing is not proving my argument wrong, because your posts are not counter arguments, but is just dismissal and ad hominem attacks. Sorry, those don't work.

no
Thanks for proving my point further, thank you

wew this is getting heated

hi sugar

say what you want about nix but both bedpost and buzzwaker repeatedly targeting him is equally as autistic as they think he is

this topic is the congealed jar of proof that shows why 65% of this forum should be banned for stupidity

Buzzwaker, you're in the wrong here. Instead of dismissing and ignoring points, admit them

that would sooth your ego wouldn't it. All I did was tell nix to stop posting the ball in mouth tied up glaceon starfishry, how the forget does that make me wrong.

"I know I'm wrong but if I say I'm laughing then maybe people will believe I'm right!!!"

Im not laughing for the sake of dismissing, im laughing because your saying im not normal yet you're protecting a furcigarette.

or maybe not post 50 posts per day

no post limit.

you guys need to chill the forget out and enjoy this nice ass snow outside

this topic is the congealed jar of proof that shows why 65% of this forum should be banned for stupidity
Agreed

Also how the hell did a topic about Sugar turn into a debate on furries?

i dont live in america

Agreed

Also how the hell did a topic about Sugar turn into a debate on furries?

thats why badspot needs to ban furries onsight

dude its actually snowing where i live for once
its forgetin great

thats why badspot needs to ban furries onsight

you should be banned on sight