The XR Update: Where am I now? [I have my own internet]

Author Topic: The XR Update: Where am I now? [I have my own internet]  (Read 1833 times)

Not in jail. That was just me following along with you guys. I just haven't been around as much because life caught up with me and have adulting things to do.

To those who followed the Relationship Status thread, I liberated my friend from her ex's house after getting together a 5 car posse (her mom's van, her car, her sister's car, her sister's boyfriend's truck, and my car) and took all her stuff with us. After a brief stay at her mom's house, she and I got an apartment together and that's where we are now. Life is going peachy and perfect right now. I just haven't had time to hang around on here as much.

And as for my whole dangerous driving stuff, I lasted an entire four days into 2017 before getting my first ticket of the year.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 10:27:35 AM by XR-7 »

So when are you going to stop driving like a moron? It's motorists like you that makes me afraid to travel anywhere

So when are you going to stop driving like a moron?

My driving is unique and matter-of-fact. I don't usually outright speed dangerously. I just drive very attentively and in ways that push the fine line between okay and not-okay.

You're driving a two ton speeding death trap. One wrong turn at the wrong speed and you can kill handfuls of people. There is no excuse for reckless driving.

You got a ticket, you're obviously loving something up.

how da puss rate x/10

Jk, glad to know that you're doing really well in life and hopefully you're happy about how things turned out as well!

also at some point ur gonna accidentally kill somebody or yourself

You got a ticket, you're obviously loving something up.

This one was for driving 73 in a 60, but cops are like putty in my hands when I'm driving a retired cop car with my iconic license plates and they're so interested and I'm so friendly that they give me deals. He wrote off my $180 ticket and gave me a $10 seatbelt violation, and I was even wearing my seatbelt. That was my 10th traffic stop in 12 months.

mai boi
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NAk6C.gif[/i mg]

Ily babe

This one was for driving 73 in a 60, but cops are like putty in my hands when I'm driving a retired cop car with my iconic license plates and they're so interested and I'm so friendly that they give me deals. He wrote off my $180 ticket and gave me a $10 seatbelt violation, and I was even wearing my seatbelt. That was my 10th traffic stop in 12 months.

So lemme get this straight, you were driving 13mph above the speed limit and got a ticket? Take a freaking hint dude

edit: Accidentally glossed over the retired cop car part. When you speed, the first car the cops are gonna see on the road is you. It's really conspicuous
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 09:36:57 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

10 stops in one year? how do you still have a license lol

i knew a guy who got 25 in a year

i don't even know how the forget he accomplished that

I opened this topic expecting the OP to start with "Jail." so I was disappointed.

I have no points on my license either because I hire lawyers to negotiate with the judge to write off my few tickets as non-moving violations.

I have no points on my license either because I hire lawyers to negotiate with the judge to write off my few tickets as non-moving violations.
god bless america