Author Topic: [Brick pack] House bricks v2  (Read 27740 times)

I made these for my own survival to cut down on brick count by 90% but people were telling me to release them, So I fixed everything up and added icons and here they are!

They are less bricks than normal brick houses and less laggy for low performance computers

These are just a few builds I've done with them to show you guys what you can do.

I've also added icons

I were going to keep these private but too many people were asking for them.

Press the pictures for the voice video tutorials

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:30:02 PM by Daniel.S »

I remember seeing these on your server. Thanks for releasing them. I'd love to see a city built with these bricks.

I remember seeing these on your server. Thanks for releasing them. I'd love to see a city built with these bricks.

Automation everywhere doesn't sound good to me.

for a moment i thought the houses in the first and second pics were the bricks themselves lol but this is still definitely useful
Automation everywhere doesn't sound good to me.
it's more simplifying than automating, you can still makes tons of designs with these and it'll still look nice and varying
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:59:17 AM by gr8dayseth »

it's more simplifying than automating, you can still makes tons of designs with these and it'll still look nice and varying

Crap, I thought the houses themselves were the bricks. I didn't see the brick menu below that screenshot in the OP. Though I swear he actually made a house in BLB form once.

Awesome, thanks for releasing them!
I was hoping to see the release of this at some point after you showed them in the modelling topic. :D

I'm so glad you release those, we will be able to make big cities without having a huge brickcount

Crap, I thought the houses themselves were the bricks. I didn't see the brick menu below that screenshot in the OP.
lol yea op u should probably put the pictures of the individual bricks above the examples

Crap, I thought the houses themselves were the bricks. I didn't see the brick menu below that screenshot in the OP. Though I swear he actually made a house in BLB form once.
Haha I'll add a picture to the top of the topic now then

Great job as usual! Maybe you could make other types of pieces for different styles, like castle bricks?

Great job as usual! Maybe you could make other types of pieces for different styles, like castle bricks?
Oh yeah! And maybe those old european and asian towns

the only problem i see at the moment is that the stairs wont work with a 9x tall building because there is no half-stair brick, but other than that, they're great
i betatested

Thank you for releasing these! Loved them when I saw it on your server.