[Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)

Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)  (Read 62987 times)

v1.2.8 Updates

LMG ammo reduced to 75 rounds from 200
Renamed the 9mm Rounds to Small Rounds and 5.56 Rounds to Medium Rounds to appease idiots  sry if you you gotta redo your items in your saves

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 06:34:18 PM by A.P.X. »

It'd be awesome if the ar was burst instead of full auto, maybe op at the same time but whatever. Maybe add a keybind to change firing modes?

v1.2.9
Tried to prevented SWeps from making turret based bots bleed

v1.2.9
Tried to prevented SWeps from making turret based bots bleed
did you succeed?

did you succeed?
it won't succeed if whoever made the turret didn't remove the 'ouch' particles already

this pack of guns is gorgeous i love the way the guns work and want to use them in conjunction with TotalRPG events

but when i set up the events (onbotdeath>client>addgold)

the player doesnt receive gold when using any of the SWeps, which i find really weird, is this something you can fix?

i've tried it with other weapons, and they all work fine, but using an SWep results in receiving no gold.

this pack of guns is gorgeous i love the way the guns work and want to use them in conjunction with TotalRPG events

but when i set up the events (onbotdeath>client>addgold)

the player doesnt receive gold when using any of the SWeps, which i find really weird, is this something you can fix?

i've tried it with other weapons, and they all work fine, but using an SWep results in receiving no gold.
fixed, redownload

wasnt there a semi auto shotgun in this pack