Author Topic: roblox has a new logo (AND IS NOW FORCING YOUR BODY TO BE ONE COLOR)  (Read 20286 times)

oh and also they're loving selling real-life toys now

why

don't chastise me for this but they don't look too bad, they look like those old megabloks dragons figures

people want to play the game for fun and not spend real money on loving cosmetics?

they're killing this game !!!11!!!!!1!!!!11!!
No money, no servers, no website, just a forgotten past.

Ok so I haven't really been following roblox for a while since I've basically ditched it but here's my impressions:

-The logo is okay I guess? It looks like they tried to take the BLOX part literally and it looks kinda ugly as a result.

-The figures don't even look like ROBLOX figures. When I think ROBLOX I think cylinder heads and blocky limbs. This isn't that.
Of course they're based on packages which ROBLOX has been pushing for a long time but I would still want a blocky ROBLOX figure because it matches up with the appearance of most players in-game. (Looking closer, the "mix & match parts" illustration shows a blocky arm so maybe they did make some?)

TL;DR logo could be worse, figures are disappointing because they're not blocky because they put all the BLOX into the logo instead

they should of done both o's

It doesn't say "creativity" when I see it. It's just bland

blockland has a new logo

tbh it would fit blockland pretty well
better than the makeshift impact logo

for it's time, impact would have been acceptable and I'm glad its still there.

tbh it would fit blockland pretty well
better than the makeshift impact logo
The impact logo is bland, but i kinda like it tbh.

im so tempted to replace that o with a cracker or a ravioli.

-The figures don't even look like ROBLOX figures. When I think ROBLOX I think cylinder heads and blocky limbs. This isn't that.
Of course they're based on packages which ROBLOX has been pushing for a long time but I would still want a blocky ROBLOX figure because it matches up with the appearance of most players in-game. (Looking closer, the "mix & match parts" illustration shows a blocky arm so maybe they did make some?)
yeah no, the old blocky players are effectively dead

as soon as you sign up for the game, your default body is either one of those two really weird thin armed bodies with the lego hands.

as far as the devs are concerned, the block bodies dont exist anymore, which is a shame because shirts and pants only every really look good on the block body.

>devents

Yeah, what else?

>sponsorevents

Sponsored events? Sure, what else?

>price floors

Didn't those always exist in some form?

>removal  of personnal servers-

Those came and went pretty recently..

>tix removal

That's a big one. What else?

>Disney make majority of festive events

Disney has lots of money and a target audience of kids. That's exactly what ROBLOX wants. No surprise there.

>some removal of some old stuff on ROBLOX

What stuff in particular? No examples?

>New scary logo

Scary...?

>alot of people quit ROBLOX each day

That's normal.

>majority of people who play/join ROBLOX is Under the age rate of 7-8 years old and will play only for the fun and not for pay stuff with real money

I don't see any problems here. That's how most players were before tix dissapeared.