roblox has a new logo (AND IS NOW FORCING YOUR BODY TO BE ONE COLOR)

Author Topic: roblox has a new logo (AND IS NOW FORCING YOUR BODY TO BE ONE COLOR)  (Read 20485 times)

Also, they're introducing this crappy 'skin tone' thing that means you can't have a multi-colored character anymore. If you're not wearing shirts and pants on your character, it'll just look naked.

The ROBLOX developers call this "new and innovative", and in their own words, "After choosing a skin tone, all of your avatar’s body parts (Head, Left/Right Arms, Torso, Left/Right Legs) will be replaced with the same color simultaneously".
that is most pointless sounding update for game I've ever heard, like what the forget.

Forcing people into using clothing gets the game devs more money

who was that guy with the black/blue limbs and the domino crown that made youtube videos? RIP his clones.
Fleskhjerta

people are going to be walking around naked and get banned because they can't afford clothes. just like real life

people are going to be walking around naked and get banned because they can't afford clothes. just like real life
i used to have an avatar using colors instead of pants/shirts

yellow heads..
some people called me naked for that, but new players were also "naked" before the default avatar became that bacon hair thing...

for the next exciting and innovative feature: real richards and vaginas.

forget roblox lol

next update: you have to wear at least 3 accessories at all times

next update : remove robux, custom meshes again and custom audio

Roblox updates before they think about it.

Roblox should loving ask their users or make a poll when they make updates like this.

Roblox should loving ask their users or make a poll when they make updates like this.
They make more money this way