roblox has a new logo (AND IS NOW FORCING YOUR BODY TO BE ONE COLOR)

Author Topic: roblox has a new logo (AND IS NOW FORCING YOUR BODY TO BE ONE COLOR)  (Read 20413 times)

that logo looks so bad

the b doesn't even match the rest what the forget

the b doesn't even match the rest what the forget

here i am pumping this stuff and i make the mistake of overlooking that it has the same problems as the previous logo

forget me lol

someone write roblox a cease and desist

What we should do for all these stuff companies and other stuff

i cant stop watching that gif please help

Tbh i'd buy the overseer toy

okay but it would be so cool if you could order one that looks like your roblox avatar

okay but it would be so cool if you could order one that looks like your roblox avatar
but that requires actual work

do you really think the roblox devs would want to do that? actually put effort towards something related to roblox in the years 2016-2017?

pretty sure they were going for the cheez-it style tbh

Also, they're introducing this crappy 'skin tone' thing that means you can't have a multi-colored character anymore. If you're not wearing shirts and pants on your character, it'll just look naked.

The ROBLOX developers call this "new and innovative", and in their own words, "After choosing a skin tone, all of your avatar’s body parts (Head, Left/Right Arms, Torso, Left/Right Legs) will be replaced with the same color simultaneously".

ROBLOX is dying. The game used to give me a lot of nostalga, but now I want to just forget that it ever existed.

who was that guy with the black/blue limbs and the domino crown that made youtube videos? RIP his clones.