Author Topic: [1878] Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Course of Empire - A CHINA DIVIDED!  (Read 54749 times)

i'd trade but i have no way of getting to you

maybe I can rent/set up a trading post at a seaport in Mozambique which is controlled by Portugal.

Argentina increases conscription to 2% and invests in new infrastructure around Buenos Aires.
May I become Persia?
I'll add you guys in. feel free to RP anyway

is the fact that austria and france are in an alliance?
that was never declared here

some events in a bit, still waiting for people to fill in

is the fact that austria and france are in an alliance?
OT: Push harder in China with the aid of Britian.
yeah we're in an alliance, no worries

The Austrian government proceeds to engage in army training reforms for their military, aiming to shift over to more reasonable standards, especially considering it's largely multicultural aspects (which had also lead to some disastrous blunders in the past). On the subject of multicultural, Hungarians are granted civil rights on the same level as Austrians, in hopes to ease current cultural tensions, discussions being opened in the Upper House over Croatian civil rights.

Diplomatic ties attempt to be opened with the Southern German states within Austria's influence, along with royal ties with Bavaria.

The United States offers trade to all European countries as well as Japan and Korea.

The United States offers trade to all European countries as well as Japan and Korea.

sure

russia begins pushing imperialist propaganda on its populace, promoting its war in turkestan

France accepts.

More and more spending is put into the military. Balance is assured, though.

yeah sure we'll accept this

Following the ongoing reforms to the military and cultural rights, moderate investments are put into infrastructure and industrial projects.

"Rule, Britannia! Rule the waves:
Britons never will be slaves."

Following last year's election of Lord Palmerston and the first victory for the newly-formed Liberal Party, Britain shifts its foreign policy with regards to Russia, offering to normalize relations after previous conflicts. We are also open to improved relations with Prussia and Sweden, as well as increased trade with foreign nations.

WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH REBELLIOUS COLONIES

yeah sure
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 09:10:52 PM by TristanLuigi »

Following last year's election of Lord Palmerston and the first victory for the newly-formed Liberal Party, Britain shifts its foreign policy with regards to Russia, offering to normalize relations after previous conflicts.

Your Crown Is Pretty

just to clarify

Austrian diplomatic officials present the formation of an alliance to the French, offering a mutual promise between the two to help each other in times of need and conflict, with it also a trade agreement.

Persia begins to fund infrastructure and fortification building into the Russian border.

just to clarify

Austrian diplomatic officials present the formation of an alliance to the French, offering a mutual promise between the two to help each other in times of need and conflict, with it also a trade agreement.
The request is accepted.

maybe I can rent/set up a trading post at a seaport in Mozambique which is controlled by Portugal.
I'll agree to set up a trade route with you and let jun/anyone else use it through my borders

sure