Author Topic: [BRICKS] Seamless Wire/Chainlink Fence Set (updated: half height)  (Read 8015 times)

Now this has been needed for a very long time! Could you make like a 1x version of it so people can't have odd sides when trying to fence a base

would be nice if there was a horizontal version of these, but I suppose its not necessary. would help with making that mario thing though
brick_extragrills is kinda close to what you're looking for, but it has a one-brick border on the edge :/

Thank you all for your nice feedback and puns

i misread the topic title as seamless window bricks but that's actually a pretty kickass idea so if you want to you should do that next

that would be loving sick

would be nice if there was a horizontal version of these, but I suppose its not necessary. would help with making that mario thing though

Oh hey a horizontal version would be mad gnarly. I'll see what I can do

Now this has been needed for a very long time! Could you make like a 1x version of it so people can't have odd sides when trying to fence a base

I am planning on making 1x wide/3x wide and 3x height. I'll probably get it in gear finally and work on it today

you'd have to change their collision box to climb on them
or we could use zero gravity zone events

I'm confused. Couldn't you just do OnActivate > AddVelocity lmao

Another extremely useful and versatile brick pack. Thank you OP.

I'm about to release this but it's going to be released as a separate pack because it uses a large amount of datablocks (12). the reason is because that since it's an odd dimension, 3x, the pattern doesn't loop horizontally so you have to rotate bricks to get them to flush. Because of this I had to make extra corner and side bricks so that you wouldn't have problems getting it to line up

1x wide will probably be the same

Another extremely useful and versatile brick pack. Thank you OP.

No problem fam learning new things is fun

eh 12 datablocks is nothing

Released the pack and working on half fences now. Fair warning: it's a bit of a stuff-show because I forgot in blockland plates are 0.4u high and not 0.333...u

« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 07:47:11 PM by Rally »

Pretty neat, going to download this.

thank you thank you THANK YOU!
Now I can make a better version of the engine room grills found on TOS era star trek ship engineering rooms.

Released the pack and working on half fences now. Fair warning: it's a bit of a stuff-show because I forgot in blockland plates are 0.4u high and not 0.333...u

For me in blender it's 0.2 hight for one plate so 0.6 is a brick tall

For me in blender it's 0.2 hight for one plate so 0.6 is a brick tall
that's if you're modeling items. for bricks its 0.4 blender units per plate. ingame plates are 0.2 tu high.

I released the half height pack. Contains 21 bricks. Try it out and let me know if your computer explodes.