Author Topic: [BRICKS] Seamless Wire/Chainlink Fence Set (updated: half height)  (Read 8034 times)

NOTE: THIS PACK IS OUTDATED. I'm leaving the links up for legacy support. The updated pack can be found here:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308029.0

Brick_WireFenceLoop

This is a set of bricks that gives you a bit more control over wire fences than the original bricks did. You can now make large, seamless wire fences like these:

You can also make different shapes instead of just one large rectangle:

I may plan 3x and 1x wide bricks in the future as well as some combined bricks to allow for more detailed fences depending on how hard it is lol. The bricks are under Special > Wire Fence

Download

Brick_WireFenceLoop_3xWide

This is the 3x wide version, allowing for more compact designs.

Note: Since these bricks have an odd dimension, they wont loop perfectly sideways. You'll have to rotate them into place. If rotating them still doesn't solve the problem, make sure you have the right brick. There are two versions of each 'side' brick

Download

Brick_WireFenceLoop_Half

The grind literally never stops. This is the half height pack, allowing for even compacter designs.

Because of the way blockland works and my incredible lack of foresight, there are two forms of half height fence brick. You have bottom bricks, ones that go on the ground, closest to the floor. You can then put the 'top' bricks ontop of those bricks, and they will overlap into each other to form this:

Then you can put more bottom bricks ontop of that and start over again. The pack also comes with some bricks called "low fence" bricks, which contain seams on the top and bottom of the fenceloop, and also comes with end cap bricks.

Download

Let me know if something's broken
Credits to Phydeoux for the original bricks these were based on
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 10:34:34 PM by Rally »

Now we just need a thing that lets us climb these and punch a specific one that lets us change what side we're on and we can almost re-create the castle levels from Super Mario World!

you can't fence out these puns

Now we just need a thing that lets us climb these and punch a specific one that lets us change what side we're on and we can almost re-create the castle levels from Super Mario World!
i was just thinking this

I wonder if a parkour map (using the fluidity playertype) could be made using these bricks.

I wonder if a parkour map (using the fluidity playertype) could be made using these bricks.
you'd have to change their collision box to climb on them

you'd have to change their collision box to climb on them
or we could use zero gravity zone events

would be nice if there was a horizontal version of these, but I suppose its not necessary. would help with making that mario thing though

i misread the topic title as seamless window bricks but that's actually a pretty kickass idea so if you want to you should do that next