[BRICKS] Seamless Wire/Chainlink Fence Set (updated: half height)

Author Topic: [BRICKS] Seamless Wire/Chainlink Fence Set (updated: half height)  (Read 7978 times)

that's if you're modeling items. for bricks its 0.4 blender units per plate. ingame plates are 0.2 tu high.
It's 0.2 is 1 plate for me in Bricks as well

This is a 1x1x1 plate

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 07:34:44 AM by Daniel.S »

It's 0.2 is 1 plate for me in Bricks as well

This is a 1x1x1 plate

If you did that by scaling the default cube in object mode that's why. The default cube is actually 1x1x1 in scale, but in reality it's 2x2x2 blender units.
Your plate is thus twice the blender units you see. The scale in object mode is irrelevant.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 11:20:06 AM by LeetZero »

Sorry for the bump, but can we get 2x wire fence bricks, or maybe 1x?

Yes that ^, and could you please make one that is 3x width but has borders on both sides, and one with borders in a U shape and an upside-down U shape

why i need it:

I need to make that ^ but with borders

can you upload on leopard hosting or dropbox? mediafire gives you redirects which lead to adware and it's generally very unreliable

Add broken fence bricks

This is real nice, but why does it need so many adapters to loop correctly?
Are there any plans to attempt to iron that looping problem out?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:55:57 PM by Mr.Noßody »

This is real nice, but why does it need so many adapters to loop correctly?
Are there any plans to attempt to iron that looping problem out?

the clever thing to do at this rate would be to make it so the pattern loops in divisible of 2 instead of 3, which would allow for things like 1x wide and 1x tall. so basically remake the entire pack, but better. I can't do it now because I'm about to travel but I'll start it when im back in Aus along with a similar project for windows

the clever thing to do at this rate would be to make it so the pattern loops in divisible of 2 instead of 3, which would allow for things like 1x wide and 1x tall. so basically remake the entire pack, but better. I can't do it now because I'm about to travel but I'll start it when im back in Aus along with a similar project for windows

No rush. As it is now, it functions and thats all I can ask for.