Banned for no reason at Grimlock's server, then accused that it is my fault.

Author Topic: Banned for no reason at Grimlock's server, then accused that it is my fault.  (Read 4569 times)

blaming a build for someone else's stupidity is really bad logic

banning for stuffty reasons caused by your own server is bad logic

flawed design doesnt justify exploiting the flaw

didnt read op fully so im not sure if he was exploiting or not tho
its not so much an exploit as it is just an unfortunate happenstance due to bad design. admins are taking out their problems on the players rather than fixing the real problem (bad plane spawn design).
its incredibly easy to fix really. have planes despawn when not in use (or do toggle events on the plane spawns so they can be turned on/off individually), or place them farther apart from each other if you have the space.

even if you didnt block you would be banned for your completely unnecessary snarky attitude towards the admins
Only time I've been snarky towards the admins was when I posted this. Other than that, I tried to be as civil as possible.

its not so much an exploit as it is just an unfortunate happenstance due to bad design. admins are taking out their problems on the players rather than fixing the real problem (bad plane spawn design).
its incredibly easy to fix really. have planes despawn when not in use (or do toggle events on the plane spawns so they can be turned on/off individually), or place them farther apart from each other if you have the space.
you're clearly not understanding the problem. this is people blocking vehicles because they can't get in. IE blocking a plane trying to leave a hanger

/nosupport
even if this didn't happen, you would've probably been banned anyway for being a self-proclaimed troll lmao

/nosupport
even if this didn't happen, you would've probably been banned anyway for being a self-proclaimed troll lmao
You seem to find it very bothersome over the fact that I sometimes like to mess with people. Why is that? In what way, does that bother you or make you lose sleep at night?

And for the record, no, I don't troll servers I like. You can NEVER see me maliciously, intentionally breaking rules at Jailbreak, Medieval rp, or any other server I find fun and enjoyment in (yes, even Grimlocks server despite the recent incident). The only servers I troll are servers I'm not too big of a fan of, and even then, my damage is usually minimal.

DDD why should i let you on my server when A you admit to being a troll and B are stupid enough to admit it on the blf

And for the record, no, I don't troll servers I like. You can NEVER see me maliciously, intentionally breaking rules at Jailbreak, Medieval rp, or any other server I find fun and enjoyment in (yes, even Grimlocks server despite the recent incident). The only servers I troll are servers I'm not too big of a fan of, and even then, my damage is usually minimal.
a+ Self Delete my brother

DDD why should i let you on my server when A you admit to being a troll and B are stupid enough to admit it on the blf

I stopped caring about getting unbanned awhile ago.
Why not admit it? What's the harm in telling people that you spam certain freebuild and fort wars servers with relay spam, so what? That's all the trolling I do anyway.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 04:15:40 PM by Badspot »

I stopped caring about getting unbanned awhile ago.
Why not admit it? What's the harm in telling people that you spam certain freebuild and fort wars servers with relay spam, so what? That's all the trolling I do anyway.
"what's the harm with pissing off a few people intentionally to fuel my negative attention deficiency?"

lol you won't be missed

i didn't think anyone was dumb enough to admit to trolling anymore, let alone admit it more than once

"what's the harm with pissing off a few people intentionally to fuel my negative attention deficiency?"

lol you won't be missed
relay spam every now and then is a reason to get angry a
And even then, my work is very quickly deleted via a /clearspambricks. So why are we making this a big deal?

i didn't think anyone was dumb enough to admit to trolling anymore, let alone admit it more than once
even if it's simple relay spam?

relay spam every now and then is a reason to get angry a
And even then, my work is very quickly deleted via a /clearspambricks. So why are we making this a big deal?
forget, messed this up.

oh well. I'm just digging my own grave the more I respond to these comments lol