Author Topic: Banned for no reason at Grimlock's server, then accused that it is my fault.  (Read 4568 times)

I don't usually do this, but this is some BS that needs to be addressed.
So I was playing Grimlock's BOOMIN WOKE ISLAND for a bit. Fun server, not gonna lie, for the small time i played there.
I had respawned, and was heading towards the jets, since I liked flying in the jets (despite it only shooting rockets and nothing else). So I got in, was ready to go. However, some "blockhead" newbie guy was blocking me and got my vehicle stuck to the ground. Tried whatever I could to get it unstuck, but it just wouldn't budge. So I had thought, what if I shot the rockets? Could it propel me to the point of being unstuck? So I did. It had a negative effect however, as I was blown to bits and died. Immediately when I respawned, I was permanently banned by Bello, with a snarky assholish message that implied I was a scrub for blowing myself up, when I was only trying to propel myself upwards to being unstuck. I tried reconnecting, thinking it was a joke ban, but I soon realized he was serious. So I messaged Grimlock, telling him my story and to please unban me. He then tells me that Bello told HIM that I was the one blocking vehicles. So basically, Bello banned me with a douchebaggy reason, and then outright lied to Grimlock that I was the one blocking the vehicle just so he could avoid getting de-admined, when it was the Blockhead that was blocking me.

Grimlock stopped replying to my messages, and simply told me he was gonna unban me tomorrow. Perfect.

You were blocking the blockhead, and when he got stuck and got out, you got in trying to steal it, and then blew yourself up. I specifically told everyone on the server to not block vehicles.

/Support

I had to deal with the same crap with Grimlock's server.

I was getting in a vehicle after capturing a point for my team as a member of my team came and blocked my car from leaving and soon enough, more members came along and di the same. Grimlock then teleported to me and got my vehicle stuck in which I attempted to get it un stuck, but surprisingly, I got perma banned for being an idiot. Later, I was unbanned because he said he is "soft" and that I shouldn't be an idiot next time when all I did was get my car stuck after idiots on my own team interfered with my vehicle. What an ass...

You were blocking the blockhead, and when he got stuck and got out, you got in trying to steal it, and then blew yourself up. I specifically told everyone on the server to not block vehicles.
I understand that was a rule. But I was not blocking his vehicle at all. He was right in front of me, blocking the jet he jumped out of that I then  jumped right in (since I had thought he didn't want to ride in it anymore, so lucky me i thought). So kept standing there and got my vehicle stuck. Used the rockets to propel myself, turned out less than fruitless. Then permabanned, with an obviously assholish ban message.

But I already explained this to you on Glass, didn't I?

/Support

I had to deal with the same crap with Grimlock's server.

I was getting in a vehicle after capturing a point for my team as a member of my team came and blocked my car from leaving and soon enough, more members came along and di the same. Grimlock then teleported to me and got my vehicle stuck in which I attempted to get it un stuck, but surprisingly, I got perma banned for being an idiot. Later, I was unbanned because he said he is "soft" and that I shouldn't be an idiot next time when all I did was get my car stuck after idiots on my own team interfered with my vehicle. What an ass...
yea i didn't teleport to you at all. I unbanned you within 5 minutes and banned the person who was blocking you for an hour. You were called an idiot because you were spamming in all caps and insulting admins.

But I already explained this to you on Glass, didn't I?
I'll stick to what my admins tell me. If stuff like this happens SCREENSHOT it and tell me, your word against an SA isn't in your favor. You will be unbanned tomorrow morning

I'll stick to what my admins tell me. If stuff like this happens SCREENSHOT it and tell me, your word against an SA isn't in your favor. You will be unbanned tomorrow morning
Yes, stick to what your admins tell you, their word is flawless.

Did you read what i said

Did you read what i said
Did you read the obviously snarky ban message your admin gave me? Seems a little fishy, isn't it? Almost like...*gasp!* ALMOST LIKE A BADMIN!
And then he has the gall to lie to you about my ban. Beautiful.

Did you read the obviously snarky ban message your admin gave me? Seems a little fishy, isn't it? Almost like...*gasp!* ALMOST LIKE A BADMIN!
even if you didnt block you would be banned for your completely unnecessary snarky attitude towards the admins

/support

hate admins who ban for stupid reasons like that. also if blocking vehicles is such a problem then fix your flawed build design instead of banning players for having to deal with it.

/support

hate admins who ban for stupid reasons like that. also if blocking vehicles is such a problem then fix your flawed build design instead of banning players for having to deal with it.
flawed design doesnt justify exploiting the flaw

didnt read op fully so im not sure if he was exploiting or not tho

/support

blaming a build for someone else's stupidity is really bad logic

flawed design doesnt justify exploiting the flaw

didnt read op fully so im not sure if he was exploiting or not tho