Author Topic: Banned for no reason at Grimlock's server, then accused that it is my fault.  (Read 4531 times)

forget, messed this up.

oh well. I'm just digging my own grave the more I respond to these comments lol
smartest thing you've said all day

well grimlock looks like you were evidently right about this guy lol.

still, if you are having a problem with players blocking ships trying to exit hangars, you could still make that less of a problem by redesigning the hangar to have multiple exits/an open back end. that way if the guy is in the front path you could just reverse out of the hangar's rear end. not sure if you have the space to do that on your build but i would suggest trying it if you can

forget, messed this up.

oh well. I'm just digging my own grave the more I respond to these comments lol
admitting to trolling is bannable, so you're going to be banned either way. might as well go out with a bang, right?

i wonder if this guy even realized admitting to trolling is a perma ban

I reported him. He won't be returning to Woke Island

I reported him. He won't be returning to Woke Island
he will never woke up

im not sure how one doesnt take their time to read the rules and actually acknowledge them

beats me i guess idk lol

smartest thing you've said all day

well grimlock looks like you were evidently right about this guy lol.

still, if you are having a problem with players blocking ships trying to exit hangars, you could still make that less of a problem by redesigning the hangar to have multiple exits/an open back end. that way if the guy is in the front path you could just reverse out of the hangar's rear end. not sure if you have the space to do that on your build but i would suggest trying it if you can
1) its not his build, and he can't really build.
2) the way the thing is designed there are runways and the jets need them to take off since they destroy themselves on collision. for example, blue base is on a carrier; if the driver goes backwards, they will fall out off the back of the ship and hit the water and explode. red base is on an island and opening up the back of the hangar has the same issue.