0 (0%)
no
1 (100%)
give me it
0 (0%)
wheres my whm changes
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIV Online - Egg event thingy - Stormblood 71 days  (Read 12585 times)

wow i wish I could download this but i get the error unable to download patch files
use a vpn called cyberghost to download the first file

do not uninstall the patcher

wow i wish I could download this but i get the error unable to download patch files

I can try and help you with it, im pretty sure I have you on steam waru but guessing you changed your username cause I cant find you
fyi its nawa and also we havent talked in a while

2 dps classes? That's it? Seriously? after you said releasing ninja as a single dps was a bad idea already? I'm ouut.

2 dps classes? That's it? Seriously? after you said releasing ninja as a single dps was a bad idea already? I'm ouut.
Except it was that they released ninja and then 3 jobs in the expac that was a bad idea. Having 4 new classes in the game so close to each other is bad.

Plus these are the 2 more requested dps classes in the game, with samurai being a potential tank. However, with this games current play style and with them releasing DRK in heavensward, Samurai would have been very, very hard to fit in as a tank.

Plus a while back they said they didn't want to do 3 classes for the expac again.

hey patch 3.55a tomorrow
!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 10:27:12 PM by Xillogean »

it is event time
also new picture in OP

the picture is a link that will lead to the website
or u can use the link above
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 06:01:50 PM by Xillogean »

wtf servers all down :(

wtf servers all down :(

It was to accommodate the patch for Trade classes, as their reset is on Thursday, not Tuesday.

Specifically, It introduced Zhloe's delivery system and the ability to buy Grade V materia with Red Scrips

I'm back after a 6 month break and only up to i234.
Got catching up to do :(

I'm back after a 6 month break and only up to i234.
Got catching up to do :(

Cap scripture, do the 24 person raids each week, once you can do it, there is a weekly quest that gets you a free 270 accessory from dun scaith, in fact some of the accessories from that are BiS right now.
As with before, haveing the currency from each 24 person raid gets you an upgrade for scripture gear.

Creator normal now has no weekly limits outside of the gear drop from a12. You still need to do a12 7 times over 7 weeks for the micro tomestone. Creator normal gear is 255

There is crafted gear that is 250, a lot of it is hot stuff though, but will catch you up ilvl wise.

Padjali weapons can be upgraded to kinna, which is 255. Only need 60/60 points from PotD

Umbrite step was nerfed from 300 lore to 150 per umbrite.

Dun scaith acts like the other raids, a weekly 260 piece of gear if you get lucky.

I think that's about it? Its pretty easy to catch up now. They should also be extending the cap for scripture from 450 to 900 here in a patch or 2