Users you like thread

Author Topic: Users you like thread  (Read 15865 times)

Insert Name Here2
Startacker
cooolguy32
Badspot(of course right?)
Patton
beachbum111
Red Spy
Marios

Technically I love everyone on this forum. But the ones I've listed are the ones in which have stood out the most to me.

Surburb - You're one of the glorious few people who continues to stay interested in keeping contact with me over Snapchat or Steam, even if I'm busy and not answering you for long periods of time. I love having someone who I can hit up at any time and just talk about stuff that I know nothing about lol.

Georges - It's a small, small world that we ended up meeting in real life. You're a really caring person and I like being a part of your attention.

BluetoothBoy - I love viewing your Snap stories of your college escapades and snapping back and forth with you. You're a snazzy guy.

Electrk - You act like a silly cluck around here but you're also a good guy to talk serious with and vent. It's been awhile, dude. I miss you.

Maxwell - You my boy.

Frequency - I am a bad person because I accidentally forgot you. You're a funny dude and I love being in on forum jokes with you. You're good to talk to as well and you're lovey.

Hodot - You're good at listening and offering advice. You're also a lot more stable minded than most of us.

Zack - You always try to remain interested in what I have to say even when I'm rambling on about myself. I appreciate that.

Clownfish - Same as Zack. Been a minute since we've last talked now but I miss those times.

Nickpb - You have a dank discord fam.

Lego lad - You're that one guy that I like. I like the occasional little bouts of small talk we have. You're awesome.

Carolcat - I like our stupid little discord chats that we get into. They're entertaining.

My "Car Thread" famIly (Zloff, e-maxx, warble, Filipe, etc) - Who needs drugs when we have cars?

That's all for now folks. All phone typed and fingers hurt, so I'll add notable mentions later.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 11:31:32 PM by XR-7 »

we need more of these threads to clean the forums

Man, this positivity is unprecedented. :0

INH, I'm really sorry; I truly did try, but you are simultaneously at the top and bottom of my list. Best and worst friend ever. :(

(but for real, you're pretty swell)

maxwell
Maxwell - While I haven't really seen you in a while, it really does make me really happy to know you're active again because you were and hopefully still are one of the truly amazing people I've had the pleasure of coming into contact with. Thank you for merely existing.
Maxwell - You my boy.
<3
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:23:11 AM by Maxwell. »

INH, I'm really sorry; I truly did try, but you are simultaneously at the top and bottom of my list. Best and worst friend ever. :(

(but for real, you're pretty swell)
Yay and forget

why at the bottom :(
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 02:50:06 AM by Insert Name Here² »

thanks to paco and zack for mentioning me, you two are the friendliest dudes I know out of everyone I talk to. i'll however be reserving my list for my two main men of the forgetsquad, to everyone I do talk to you know who you are and I'm glad to have met you

Maxwell - ive probably only known for what, a year and a half? it feels like a very short time but yet I always feel very happy to kick back and talk with about anything, even just sharing some random images on the internet of cute animals or memes

Juncoph - I don't even remember how long ive known him for, if I had to guess it would be around 6-8 years. a time that long given our ages doesn't need words as its pretty clear we stick together. I'd be a very different person down to my personality if it wasn't for him.

a sincere thanks to both of you. and thanks to all the people I talk to, I really do thoroughly enjoy talking to anyone and hearing out their ridiculous stories, venting life problems or just discussing general topics.

hmm lets see
also I suck very badly at describing people so dont take it the other way (and if you arnt on this list I probably forget, but still <3)

Space Inaba - besides the fish tank discord, an entertaining guy to be around with. Has a nice personality and always nice to have in a group as he brightens up the mood oh and mooncat miqo'te > au ra

Maplelink64 - Very nice person with a bright personality and I like talking with him for his conversations. Also thanks and curse you for bringing up FFXIV and eventually I bought it u mooncat

Stevy - fun guy, wished I got to talk with you more often but I guess we all have our fair share of problems (like school)

Kornado Tirby - hey, besides the beef we had ur still a good person

Zack - ur a nice person to have around despite having to deal with my bullying get countered

now u see I got lazy and its 1 am and i should be sleeping forgetbecauseihavetestsandfin alsthisweek but im gonna list some more (but ur not any less loved than the people I just listed!)

Remurr
Ahead
Lego lad
Crazy
paco
redboner
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 11:53:27 AM by Xillogean »

John Freeman
Blockyz
Limerick
Gizmo
Unwritten Calendar