Users you like thread

Author Topic: Users you like thread  (Read 15854 times)

>ctrl-f "tudor" on each page
>only result on each is the blf welcome message up top

aw

cybertails1998 is pretty cool, but i like talking with pretty much everyone save for a handful.

You go by too many usernames so I pick first one
its like a 6 year old name 😂

Eon is cool guy, idk anyone else

James Bond 007
Little Whispers
Meggey
Ocelotus
Tronx
Toast
Salt Powered Cannon
Masterkingdeaddude
Tills
Bladeboy
Chromemustang
Spike
Dr.Python
intercepter66
metario
NightHawk
KillerKing
Yoda
Outpact
Teneksi
Connan
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 06:52:15 AM by Daniel.S »

why at the bottom :(
There's not quite anyone else notable yet. ;o;

wheres zack so he can post his list
also i havent seen my name at all

you're all gay never forget that and have a good day

wheres zack so he can post his list
also i havent seen my name at all
you're on my (hit)list

Sorry for the long quote, 3 new people were added now that I finally got up, also pageloss

Another revamped list. My head isn't feeling great so if you aren't on it but think you should be I probably just forgot

Ahead - I've known you for a long time, you're a really great guy and I hope you stay that way. (also tracer is a bad waifu just letting you know pal)

caroltron - I appreciate how much you share about your life like you do. If another one of my friends heard about your robot obsession he'd be linking you some questionable things right about now but I'd like to say you probably wouldn't like it. Probably. Still, thank you for who you are.

Charles - you don't have to be active in the place I know you from to be a cool person. you're still cool.

crazy - dude you're loving crazy need I say more (x5)

Doughboy PLEASE DON'T SIGN THE PAPERS I FORGOT I FORGOT I'M SORRY

Flaire - even past the occasional jab you give me I know you're still a great person and I hope you remain that way for as long as I know you.

Gamer (Prjizevire???????) - I haven't talked with you lately but what I have seen of you you're still a cool person and I'm glad to know that.

Infinite Phantasm - while I don't really talk with you personally I can appreciate you and your humor whenever I do see you and I've had nothing but good experiences from you.

Kringleberg - I haven't gotten to know you much but even still I can see you being a cool person, so keep it up.

Limerick - memes aside, you can be a cool person when you want to be and for that I appreciate you.

Juncoph - I've had nothing but good experiences with you and the servers you host are great fun to be in, so thank you for being you and thank you for hosting them like you are.

Maxwell - While I haven't really seen you in a while, it really does make me really happy to know you're active again because you were and hopefully still are one of the truly amazing people I've had the pleasure of coming into contact with. Thank you for merely existing.

Maplelink - From all the months I've known you, you still have yet to stop being a nice person. That's really impressive. I still hope you keep being the person you are because it's a shame more people aren't as nice as you.

McJob - Your knowledge coupled with your intense humor makes you one of the most unique, fascinating people I've been around. Plus, you're australian. Not many people can say that. Thank you for all of it.

Nawaji - You are one of the only good weebs I have ever met. The amazing few. It's astounding. Thank you for being who you are.

Nekram - even if you don't intend to your sense of humor coupled with you just being a nice person make you really nice to be around, and I appreciate it.

Nickpb (And by connection, his entire Glory Hole discord) - Even if you're banned and might not read this, I still do appreciate you and what you've created. It really is an amazing place and I'm honored every day to get to be in it and talk with the people in it like you.

pacodegallo - I don't talk with you often but your kindness if infectious and I'm very happy you're the person that you are because you brighten my day whenever I do see you.

Remurr - While I haven't ever talked with you one-on-one all that much, all of the discussions I have been in with you, I've seen you be nothing but a cool person to be around and I'm glad I get the chance to be around people like you.

Shazoo - I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to talk with us at the discord like you do. It's really interesting to hear about your life and I'm thankful to you for that.

Sky (Purple Metro) - I don't care if you acted weird or if your discord is gone now, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have gotten into discord and I'm thankful to you every day for unintentionally allowing me to meet all the wonderful people I have, and just for the simple fact that you really are a cool person.

Space Inaba (Clownfish) (And by connection, his entire Fish Tank discord) - I can't really put into words how much I especially appreciate you. You and your discord have done so much more me and even your discord aside I love who you are as a person, I love everything you do from the stupid jokes to the sincere conversations, and I love you. Please don't take that the wrong way, I'm just so immeasurably thankful every day you let me stay in your server, I really, really do appreciate it. Thank you, for who you are and what you've created. Please don't ever die.

Steve Jenkins - Just like the Fish Tank, I've met so many cool people at your discord too, and while I'm sad I won't see you at Inaba's discord anymore, I'm glad to be a part of yours not only because of the cool people in it but because you're in it too. I appreciate you.

Stevy - Even if I don't talk with you much either, I'm really glad you came back because I really do enjoy being around you as you really are a cool person.

Tornado Kirby - Whether or not you feel the same way, I do genuinely consider you a great friend and I just want you to know how much I appreciate getting the chance to interact with you every day. I mean it, you really are that awesome.

XR-7 - I also haven't talked with you as much lately but I still consider you very kind to have shared so much of your life with us and I hope you continue to be the cool person that you are.