Users you like thread

Author Topic: Users you like thread  (Read 16412 times)

Kringleberg - I haven't gotten to know you much but even still I can see you being a cool person, so keep it up.
sexy

Foxscotch
Rigel
Insert Name Here
Ipquarx
Wynd Fox

I also kinda like Trogtor, IkeTheGeneric and Yosher
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:32:10 PM by AndroFox »

beachbum
red spy
toxicology
rally
tactical nuke and lord tony (even though they unironically like no man's sky <3)
decepticon
oh and patton
basically the whole right-wing meme squad
then there's:
xr-7
lego lad
squartleturtle (peace be upon him)
trogort
satan (from smash-it sam)
and electrk

there's probably more and i'm just forgetting but lol
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 02:59:06 PM by Frequency »

when people have nix on their lists but not me

alright i guess i'll sit down and think about who i think is coolest on the forums; by no means a comprehensive list of cool people, just my personal favorites

/breathe in

cybertails1998 / navar0nius
zanaran / forty people / 40p / fekinox
yosher / top bun
sonokido
teeos
wafflecake / ice kirby
char / sadcolor
kelblock

if you're not on the list you're either not on the forums, banned from the forums, inactive on the forums, someone i forgot about or someone i don't know well enough
or lord tony
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:05:49 PM by Tudoreleu »

I think this forum is inclined to believe that child enthusiasm is worse than zoophilia, but sometimes it's hard to tell.

don't compare me to a child enthusiast please

ot: everybody

My "Car Thread" famIly (Zloff, e-maxx, warble, Filipe, etc) - Who needs drugs when we have cars?

That's all for now folks. All phone typed and fingers hurt, so I'll add notable mentions later.
car thread best thread

Ravencroft
Dezi
Betelgeuse
Limerick
Toxicology
Eon
Lord Tony

hERE WE GO THE COOL GUYS LIST
im not good at this tbh but you get it

zack - of course its the man, zack is too nice and he deserves a lot more than what he has. stay cool my man i'll always live to try to make people feel good, thats my life goal before I go out in who knows how many years <3

Tornado Kirby - my boi the kirby, the man of the modpack bois. Even though many havnt gone on the modpack, you tried and thats the most commendable part. you try a lot of things and I wish I did that more often.

Nawaji - u weeb stop nep. but no honestly you're cool and smart, and a joy to be around

Clownfish/Space Inaba - OH EAYHHHHHHHHHHH BROTHERRR, your discord was a magical place for me, thank you for hosting it and i'll try my darnest to not let it die like you thought it might. If you need anything im here for ya boi. also remember that turnip you stepped on last night lmao

Remurr - my boi you're nice and everything. I hope you get that $$$ that you were talking about before cause you deserve it my man. Thanks for being you

Crazy - boi u cray cray, you're nice and stop beating up classmates u hound dog

Maxwell - my dad you came back i missed you, and you're still the super friendly guy i remember <3 stay scottish my boi

Steve jenkings - boi i need some sleep, you're nice and your discord is nice and so r u friend

Adead - i may make fun of u jokingly but you're cool but tracer is bad stop that you dumb

Ninja Dedoy - i've actually talked to you the least on this list but you're cool in my book. you walking ffxiv encyclopedia

Donnie Darko - you too are cool

ther u go i missed someone didnt i
i started making this with my mind 100% on it but then i just got bored cause im bad at explaining cool bois lol
the last post i made on this thread still holds truth in it that you guys are cool that werent mentioned, stay amazing guys