Users you like thread

Author Topic: Users you like thread  (Read 16431 times)

zharthon
john freeman
kidalex
doughboy
malleo
rggbbbnnnnn
lego lad
mcjob
crystalwarrior/jack noir
theuhie
queeba
filipe
crazy592359233950-29595020539029592238589283582
rigel
teeos
tumbleweed
limerick
kringleberg

if you aint here then i probably dont talk to you on steam or anywhere else but you're probably cool anyway
hulk where the forget am i

"Hmm... let's see who likes me..."

Ahead
Ahead
Ahead
Ahead
Adead
Ahead
ahead
Ahead
ahead
<3

Big ass list incoming...
To start off, I just wanted to thank you all. If I hadn't joined Blockland, I would have never gotten to the point I'm at right now. I find you all REALLY cool, and yes, I understand there are some people that are idiots, but I really, REALLY, like you all.

First off, I'm going to start off with people that I like a lot.

PurpleMetro/Sky - A big thank you for creating the Blockland Discord. If I hadn't got in, I would have never gotten into the Fish Tank and met any of you guys until now. Thank you.

Clownfish/Space Inaba (and the guys at the Fish Tank) - Although you did kill the Blockland Discord (and I still hate you for that), I deeply enjoy being at your Discord. It's always fun to be around with Blocklanders to talk to and have some fun.

Tornado Kirby - I always feel like you're a brother to me for some reason, maybe because we share some stuff we like. Otherwise, you're a really cool dude like Clownfish. Never change, dude.

Zack/Zack The Zapper - Although you may not be always living the good life, I still think you're a really funny and cool dude. Thanks for the laughs.

Maxwell - You've always been kind to me during my time in the Fish Tank and even though you did leave at one point, I still liked you. I thank you for staying around and being squid buddies. Stay cool, dude.

McJob/McJobless - Hands down, the coolest Australian I've ever met. You're like a teacher for video games and computers to me. Thanks for everything.

Xillogean/Jonathant1/Nawaji & Steve5451/Stevy - You forgeters are the guys who got me into Overwatch (Nawaji mostly) (and made me fall in love with a fictional lesbian British character). I thank you for staying around with me during the Blockland Discord and the Fish Tank (and helping me level through Overwatch).

Maplelink64 - Nawaji forced me to add a description about you. forget him. Anyways, you're a funny dude, and I appreciate your streams. Stay cool, dude. (also stop liking catgirls you forget, and also stream FFXIV oh my god)

DrHitius - You're the guy who got me really interested into Discord (and started my adventure in the Blockland Discord). Thanks for sticking around, dude.

Office Pirate - A true memer. You never fail to make me laugh, everytime. Thanks for the laughs, dude.

Nickpb (and everyone in the Glory Hole) - You guys are the coolest to talk to, whether it's stuff online or real life things. You're all really chill, and you're all guys that I see frequently on the forums. Thanks for having me with you guys.

The ROBLOX Clique - You guys are a blast to play ROBLOX with. Whether we're just loving around in general or having fun, you guys fail to bore me. Thanks for playing!

This list is basically who I like, including the people above.

PurpleMetro/Sky
Clownfish/Space Inaba
Tornado Kirby
Zack/Zack The Zapper
Maxwell
McJob/McJobless
Xillogean/Jonathant1/Nawaji
Steve5451/Stevy
Maplelink64
DrHitius
Office Pirate
Nickpb
Otis Da HousKat
The Murderous Cop/Infinite Phantasm
crazy54311
Malleo100
Remurr
77x5ghost
Freek
Kidalex
KristoB/FlaireZol
Juncoph
Doughboy
Steve Jenkins
reuleaux/Akio
SquartleTurtle
Electrk
Copy Kirby
TheWoodenDoor/Doors
Lego lad
gr8dayseth
giant tootsie rolls/Nayols/Nails
Mr Queeba
Maxx
Honno/Misha
stufflord
Kochieboy
Ze Operator
Marios
Whackin/Limerick
Insert Name Here
Merp
Trogtor
Sylvanor
Swollow
Swholli
Zeblote
randomtroll39/HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION
IkeTheGeneric
mod-man
Renekar
Charles/Charles Barkley
c/cret
Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph/Schrö
torin²/LambdaTorin
e-maxx
gebenuwell
Regulith
ReddBoi/Redd
Donnie's Catch/hootaloo
Moriarty
Hansome dude/GrandmaJan
Filipe/Filipe1020
Mr.LoL
Dragonoid.Slayer
RTBARCHIVE/Clay Hanson
SuperMario444

And lastly...

Ahead - This guy is really cool. Although he likes a loving fictional lesbian British character from a game that looks like it was copied off Valve, I like him a lot. Sure, he's an idiot at times, but it wouldn't hurt to be him. Overall, I think this guy is the best guy I've ever met in my life. (also Tracer's got a nice ass, I can see why he likes her)

If you didn't make the list, then that's okay; you could just pretend you're on it or something. Otherwise, I find all of you guys on the forum really cool and funny and I feel like you're all family to me. Never change, Blockland Forums. Never change.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 03:31:41 PM by Ahead »

i like so many people that if i were to make a list i would inevitably leave someone out by accident

i like so many people that if i were to make a list i would inevitably leave someone out by accident

exactly why i didn't make one
torin²/LambdaTorin
Torin (Close Friend)
u 2 bb <3

Noone did mention me

gud

leggo lad
drydess
jeetlor
marios
xr-7
sir dooble