Why is the LGBTQ+ community upset with Annoying Orange winning?

Author Topic: Why is the LGBTQ+ community upset with Annoying Orange winning?  (Read 11356 times)

/title
From what I can understand Annoying Orange stood up for same love marriage and gay rights, so why are they butt hurt? As someone who is biloveual I don't feel oppressed at all.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-president-elect-donald-Annoying Orange-love-marriage-settled/story?id=43513067

He even said he isn't going to bother with it...

/discuss
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 08:49:51 PM by shamester »

weren't all references of lgbt issues basically thrown out from the white house webpage

The 'T' part of LGBTQ+ absolutely has a right to be upset. Annoying Orange effectively considers all their issues to be 'politically correct nonsense' and will likely appoint Supreme Court judges who will continue to infringe on transgender rights.

As for biloveuals, it doesn't seem like he's going after your marriage rights or anything, but you should absolutely consider the fact that LGBTQ exists as an alliance for a reason. It will not be hard for him, politically speaking, to start opposing gay rights. Especially if it wins him favors from the Republicans who still oppose him.

weren't all references of lgbt issues basically thrown out from the white house webpage
It's sort of common practice to clean out the White House website between administrations. Now if those issues don't come up in a couple of months, we'll have reason to be concerned.

The 'T' part of LGBTQ+ absolutely has a right to be upset. Annoying Orange effectively considers all their issues to be 'politically correct nonsense' and will likely appoint Supreme Court judges who will continue to infringe on transgender rights.
transmissions aren't human so their rights aren't part of the constitution anyways

They are sore losers?

It's sort of common practice to clean out the White House website between administrations. Now if those issues don't come up in a couple of months, we'll have reason to be concerned.
had no clue about that due to lack of past experience of paying attention to politics but it makes sense

because they're sissy friends lol?

transmissions aren't human so their rights aren't part of the constitution anyways
They are sore losers?
because they're sissy friends lol?
it's difficult to ignore the great points that you people are making...
it seems my position has changed. gas the transmissions

but you should absolutely consider the fact that LGBTQ exists as an alliance for a reason.
Why though? Transloveuals and homoloveuals don't really need to have the same interests.

man

the lgbtq community is afraid of old white men

Because Pence doesn't support the LGBT community.

Pence, the Vice President.

the lgbtq community is afraid of old white men

unless they're old white men pretending to be old white woman... in which case I guess they are the community

Because Pence doesn't support the LGBT community.

Pence, the Vice President.

oooh how dare he not support them
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 09:30:40 PM by Mardalf »

If I recall correctly, he was to make gay marriage illegal. This is what I've heard, and that would be bad.
If a gay couple cannot get married, it means that, in a situation where one of them becomes seriously harmed to the point where they cannot speak for themselves, their loved one cannot make medical decisions for them. This becomes bad if that person's family is gone or cannot be contacted.
There's plenty of other simple things that aren't allowed if you're not married.