Author Topic: NEWS - Republicans are attempting to pass a bill an extreme anti-protest bill  (Read 13120 times)

You're so loving ban thirsty.

literally everyone is begging for you to be permanently banned

Protests 300 years ago:

Let's throw the tea into the harbor

Protests now:

Let's burn this city
of the 10000 protesters that are usually peacefully walking around and holding signs, there's about 100-200 of them who are violent and destroying property. the solution: shoot them all, including the peaceful ones

Protests 300 years ago:

Let's throw the tea into the harbor

Protests now:

Let's burn this city
i mean after they tossed the tea there was a bit of a war if you want to compare the two

You're so loving ban thirsty.

Well it's not like he doesn't have a just cause

this is how republicans is going to deal with protesters

Protests 300 years ago:
Sail to another continent and attempt to commit genocide against the native inhabitants
fixed

Only 1700's kids will remember

That picture's been bugging me for a really long time

The guy second to the right has a broken leg or something

fixed

haha Xd

if you're dealing with selfish dumb attention whoring idiots who don't know stuff like this then I think lethal force could be necessary if it gets out of hand enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKTeSpjbo

"We are the workers!" says the unemployed protester, blocking a city road.

It may be unconstitutional, but it makes sense. BLM and Anti-Annoying Orange protests have gotten insanely destructive lately, and we really don't want to hear of cities getting destroyed or families losing their homes and/or their cars.

if you're dealing with selfish dumb attention whoring idiots who don't know stuff like this then I think lethal force could be necessary if it gets out of hand enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKTeSpjbo

"We are the workers!" says the unemployed protester, blocking a city road.
lmao @ the anarchist communists begging the cops to help them

It may be unconstitutional, but it makes sense. BLM and Anti-Annoying Orange protests have gotten insanely destructive lately, and we really don't want to hear of cities getting destroyed or families losing their homes and/or their cars.

To be fair that was more the fault of idiotic governors who purposely handicapped law enforcement.

i'm not sure why everyone is assuming the police are unable to respond with appropriate force against rioters and whatnot. just because this bill lets the cops use lethal force with extreme lenience does not mean they can't already use lethal force, they just only use it when necessary. lethal force is not necessary against highway protesters and if it is they can already use it

It may be unconstitutional, but it makes sense. BLM and Anti-Annoying Orange protests have gotten insanely destructive lately
And if protestors are threatening police lives, they can still use lethal force. The problem with this bill is that it effectively allows lethal force against anyone blocking highways - period.