Author Topic: NEWS - Republicans are attempting to pass a bill an extreme anti-protest bill  (Read 12645 times)

beep beep get those protestors
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:20:07 PM by Nonnel »

republicans: "the government is too powerful"
republicans: "shoot whoever you want uncle sam"

republicans: "the government is too powerful"
republicans: "shoot whoever you want uncle sam"

The law will mostly target blacks and liberals

imagine if this went through then i could finally become a extreme conservative and start popping the police and federal officers with my ar-15 claiming my 2nd amendment against a tyrannical government

forget yeah america

it is weird how the party who want guns for the reason of "to protect against a tyrannical government" also supports big military and militarization of police

it is weird how the party who want guns for the reason of "to protect against a tyrannical government" also supports big military and militarization of police
conservatives are a lost cause

hey man they want to use the guns on people who are up to par with them. more fun to fight with someone who can fight back

hey man they want to use the guns on people who are up to par with them. more fun to fight with someone who can fight back
shootout at high noon, front of the town hall

I can tell you that literally every single libertarian/right winged individual I know does not support the big military and militarization of police, the people in congress representing the parties might however, but it doesn't exactly reflect on the rest of those people.

I can tell you that literally every single libertarian/right winged individual I know does not support the big military and militarization of police, the people in congress representing the parties might however, but it doesn't exactly reflect on the rest of those people.
looks like someone is getting a little offended about a generalization

sorry but according to the hidden rules of the universe, one person's opinion reflects that of the rest of his group accurately

I read about this a bit more and I completely support it.
Are you for real? If this bill was in place both Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr. would be dead right now.

edit: Well, Ghandhi and MLK actually are dead right now. But you know what I mean.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 04:29:18 PM by McZealot »

I was referring specifically to republicans, of whom the vast majority are pro-military

all right that makes sense. thanks for clearing that up.

Most Republicans in Congress are neoconservatives, not libertarians.

Are you for real? If this bill was in place both Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr. would be dead right now.

edit: Well, Ghandhi and MLK actually are dead right now. But you know what I mean.
the funny part is that i wouldn't have even noticed if you didn't point it out but now this post is hilarious