Poll

Do you?

Yes
135 (75.8%)
No
43 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do you think Lolicon should be considered child enthusiasm?  (Read 56308 times)

Then it's safe for the forum.

absolutely not.

She leaned back her head and started humming "aaaahhhh~" as she closed her eyes and dropped you in on the tiny, wet tongue waiting inside for you. She closed her teeth and lips around you, the small juvenile chompers locking together awkwardly as she did.

Even at your size, her tiny mouth could barely fit you, and she began to lick and lather you in her spit as she tasted loser for the first time. Maybe she was deciding if she liked it, or maybe she was just rubbing in the fact you were going to her belly for as long as she could. You couldn't tell, and with the tip of her tongue bopping against your face every few seconds, it was hard to think too much.

i can literally only post like 1% of these stories in good conscience

as a proud half-japanese male, no

this is your fault.

absolutely not.

i can literally only post like 1% of these stories in good conscience

Do it friend. You wont get banned for posting text.

it already is. but child enthusiasm isnt illegal.

it already is. but child enthusiasm isnt illegal.

Wow Bisjac I didn't know you lived in Saudi Arabia

Wow Bisjac I didn't know you lived in Saudi Arabia

you guys are talking about molesting children. a child enthusiast is just someone loveually attracted to kids. pretty sure there is nothing regarding thoughts in a law. just actions.

you guys are talking about molesting children. a child enthusiast is just someone loveually attracted to kids.

is it still child enthusiasm if you just want them to eat u

why is there so much discussion here

is it still child enthusiasm if you just want them to eat u

Yes

how? its not loveual. are you stupid or something?

Because you read that erotica for the story I'm sure.

Because you read that erotica for the story I'm sure.

She blushed as she belched, her shining blue eyes darting around in embarrassment to see if any of the men had noticed. They were too busy smashing furniture to care. She grinned to herself contentedly as her indigestion had gotten better. The rumbling in her belly quieted down, magical slime girls not a usual part of her diet.

this is erotica?

you probably shouldnt have skipped your brain medicine

this is erotica?

to be honest more often than not even a mediocre erotic story is better than love

and i have the best stories saved, believe me.

IMO, if loli is child enthusiasm then furry is bestiality.
I'd say "no". The loliconner should have to actually forget a kid.

As much as people want it to be, it can't because its """"""art""""""