Do you think Lolicon should be considered child enthusiasm?

Poll

Do you?

Yes
135 (75.8%)
No
43 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do you think Lolicon should be considered child enthusiasm?  (Read 56302 times)

IMO, if loli is child enthusiasm then furry is bestiality.
I'd say "no". The loliconner should have to actually forget a kid.
you mean zoophilia not bestiality
and yea it kinda is

you mean zoophilia not bestiality
and yea it kinda is
That's something which confuses people. Anyone who likes animals are zoophiliacs. Do you like dogs? Gues what.

If you're into loveual acts with animals, that's bestiality.

That's something which confuses people. Anyone who likes animals are zoophiliacs. Do you like dogs? Gues what.

if you're into it is different than if you do it
i'm sure hardly anyone who is into vore has actually gotten eaten

Zoophilia is the loveual attraction to animals and bestiality is partaking in a loveual act with animals. I have 4 dogs but i'm 99% sure I ain't a zoophile.

Its okay guys you can be a child enthusiast and look at cp all you want, theyre just pictures and its okay if you dont act it on kids!!!

Do you see how flawed that is

Its okay guys you can be a child enthusiast and look at cp all you want, theyre just pictures and its okay if you dont act it on kids!!!

Except it are drawings and child enthusiasm isnt the same thing as lolicon

if it were pictures of real children, they would still be harmful to children. more specifically, the child in the picture, because they are being loveually abused and unable to give consent.

on the other hand, the child being a drawing of a fictional child, that's still child enthusiasm, but in no way it's harmful and shouldn't be illegal, because it's not harmful and a form of freedom of speech. (but that doesn't mean I recommend it)

you cannot arrest someone for a crime that hasn't been committed
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 09:10:09 AM by AndroFox »

i guess the question is if people should be punished for accessing/creating/distributing/holding lolicon/shotacon material. if CP is illegal because minors cannot effectively/legally give informed consent to that sort of thing, then lolicon/shotacon is free from that restriction, because no real actors are involved, therefore, no consent is necessary. of course, it could be considered the same from a moral perspective, and maybe that's enough, but i'm always going to be uncomfortable with the government creating legal precedent concerning the contents of art, no matter how obscene or offensive the content may be (aside from cases where general free speech restrictions from things like libel, slander, etc. apply, tho even that gets incredibly murky very quickly)

Children are harmed in the production of CP and that's why supporting it is illegal

How many children have been harmed by loli? (Hint: none)

if lolicon is considered child enthusiasm and is illegal i think furry research should be considered bestiality and illegal as well

JTRHNBR

On-topic, if the drawings are at least 16 years old it's ok, but otherwise you should go to prison for life.

I think you're just grasping at straws at this point lmao

Take what I say out of context more