Author Topic: GameMode Murder(classic)  (Read 28344 times)

Hello! It's me. Bernie Sandahs, you were on my murder server some while ago. I remember when I got the gamemode I was really excited, I then played it with some friends and it was fun! However, there is one thing off about it. I was playing with around 5 or 6 other people, and it kept choosing me as the murder, 4 times in a row. I remember when you joined my server I asked you to fix this, and you said maybe. I'm only saying this just to remind you if you forgot because this gamemode is really fun! I would play it a lot more if you could fix that. Thank you! (I have scanned through the code by the way, but I can't see anything that I could change to make it better, I'm not to experienced with c# either, I program in a different language.)

(Sorry for the delay. I was fixing a bug with the sheriff's gun).
It was fixed. Go to the download link.

Hi, I got it and it works perfect! Thank you. Well except for some things, I assume you are still working on it right? Because kill log is enabled and the gun doesn't drop from the sheriff. I assume you are still working on this though. Thank you!

Update:
+New commands added:
/setBody (true/false) the values can be either true or false. It toggles the body mode (if you are using some body mod better you set this to false.)

/clearBody - Clears all the bodies on the floor (for fixing bugs).

Hi felipe. I love the mod! Thanks! I hope you keep working on it! I don't know if you fixed this, but when I was playing with friends there was a kill log (which is where you can see who killed who if you didn't know) and people can see who the murderer is. Also the xeriff doesn't drop his/her gun :( So far the gamemode is really good! Thank you!

Hello felipe! I have discovered another bug. When the murder is shot, the round doesn't restart.

Hello felipe! I have discovered another bug. When the murder is shot, the round doesn't restart.

Done bro, removed the kill log and fixed it.

If Bugs like this Exist, this shouldn't have been Released. Beta Testing, Motherforgeter, do you know what it is?

yes i do .
The problem is my router wont let me port foward(I have tried all the ways possible) so i had to do the testing by myself.

it isnt the issue anymore

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 03:19:30 PM by FelipeO_O_ »

If Bugs like this Exist, this shouldn't have been Released. Beta Testing, Motherforgeter, do you know what it is?
why are you so hostile

Thank you so much for making this gamemode Felipe! I appreciate your time and effort.

Murder keeps on crashing my server :( I don't know what to do. However. I love the gamemode so much thank you! Thanks for your time and effort!

I think I know why I might be crashing, it might be some of the addons I have that conflict with this. I have a physics death mod and some others. Not too many though. Thanks for this mod though, I love it.