HARVEST

Poll

Should Piecrust be banned?

yes
8 (80%)
no
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: HARVEST  (Read 163661 times)

I need people to help me build not worry about what Harvested means.

I need people to help me build not worry about what Harvested means.
then stop doing it

I think you mean, Harvested. We don't ban in my server.
as far as i'm concerned being 'harvested' is the same thing as being banned
what does harvested mean?
being harvested means you can't join the clan
i honestly don't know why they make such a big deal of it since it's an invite-only clan anyway, being banned is the same thing as just not being invited

Are you done yet Blockchip? You're literally accomplishing nothing by being here, except for making people hate you more. There's a reason why we want you gone. loving figure it out and forget off. Unless you enjoy being hated. In that case, you should be banned.

Oh the hypocrisy

stop acting so entitled
if i don't leave the first time you ask me to i'm not going to leave if you say it again six millionoy vey more times
i'm not obliged to leave the forums just because you asked me to
if you genuinely want and expect me to leave the forums you should ask nicely instead of basically going "loving idiot leave why haven't you left yet you handicap"

being banned is the same thing as just not being invited

I might actually accept applications. I need to recruit some more talent.

The Harvest is now accepting applications, specifically medieval builds right now.

If you aren't trolling and you actually believe that I was lurking the forums for 7 and a half months just so I can come back when you made a new thread, I don't even know what to say.

You kinda did come back after a long hiatus almost immediately as you were mentioned here...

You kinda did come back after a long hiatus almost immediately as you were mentioned here...

Right? It was weird.

He not only didn't post in 7 months but his last online activity was set to 7 months ago.

So he wasn't at all logged in.

I got mentioned several times before that and didn't come back then.
I know it's a weird coincidence that i'd come back right after a new thread got made but it's not like I was any less likely to come back on that date than I was any other.
If I came back at a different time it'd probably still coincide with something like tony clearing the banlist or somebody else
mentioning me.

Are you done yet Blockchip? You're literally accomplishing nothing by being here
And you're not accomplishing anything either by throwing a tantrum and demanding that I leave the forums.
I honestly don't know if you're just doing this to annoy me at this point or if you really think this is going to somehow make me stop posting.

unless you actually believe that i was lurking the whole time

I got mentioned several times before that and didn't come back then.

How did you know you were mentioned several times before if you weren't lurking?

Blockchip per normal the only one throwing a tantrum is you

Blockchip wtf are you doing like stop lmao