HARVEST

Poll

Should Piecrust be banned?

yes
8 (80%)
no
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: HARVEST  (Read 163641 times)

You sent a truckload of robots to advertise your internet clan.

Blockchip per normal the only one throwing a tantrum is you
Right. I'm the one acting mad here.
loving figure it out and forget off.
Everyone else is acting completely calm and reasonable.

How did you know you were mentioned several times before if you weren't lurking?
Because Marios said i was mentioned a couple times before.
People have mentioned his name a couple times after he left and before he came now, but he only came recently.

You know, some people say the definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result, and that's pretty much what you're doing here.
I seriously have no idea what you expect to accomplish with this if you're not just doing it to tick me off at this point.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:47:16 AM by Blockchip »

Hey Blockchip, you done with your self-entitlement? People are only disliking you more. If you want people to "ask nicely" for you to leave or some other ego-inflating bs, this is not the place to beg for attention. Sorry. Now, please leave.

I asked nicely just like you asked, now, you going to keep your word or are you just going to stay for the hell of it, continuing to fill your ego and troll?

Blockchip stop trying to demoralize my clan.

I seriously have no idea what you expect to accomplish with this if you're not just doing it to tick me off at this point.
This can apply to you, too. Why are you still on the this thread if you're not just trying to look like an idiot?

oh the loving irony

I heard robot faces instantly will get you killed on that medieval rp now.

I'm putting "hit" from that  medieval RP on notice.
He's a terribly corrupted badmin, I've heard from reputable sources that he accepts bribes to ban in the form of Steam trades.

I'm still in the process of my medieval rp

Give  me those apps. Blockchips need not apply.