LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 48800 times)

Who said I was gonna deliberately find them and message them???
If you won't even message them, why do you even want the name? Once again, I will not give it.

If you won't even message them, why do you even want the name? Once again, I will not give it.
The name is for everyone to see / figure out if the said user is credible or not due to their past and or current actions.

P sure thats Tale(I think thats their name, Im p sure its one of your new admins) or whatever his name is, all I said to him was "Stop talking about Sapphire like its high and mighty, whenever someone else hosts a semi-decent server it beats it." I dont know where he inferred that stuff from.

I'd like to remind you that the time in which Paint got permabanned was around 4 months ago now. Do you really expect the admins to keep hold of evidence on events that Paint for whatever reason kept his mouth shut about until months after the whole thing? Plus, Paint hasn't exactly provided much evidence to support his own case either, so why are you taking his word for it? Probably because of your bias against the server.
The difference is, Noob isnt disagreeing with my claims about 7 bans etc etc, whereas I am disagreeing with his stuff.

All I said to him was "Stop talking about Sapphire like its high and mighty, whenever someone else hosts a semi-decent server it beats it." I dont know where he inferred that stuff from.
So now you claim, that you indeed spoke about our server in a negative manner; just like how numerous players have reported? Wow, it seems like I'm not a liar afterall.

And once again I will not provide any names on the players that have reported it, you are free to take your guesses.

Sorry but that is simply not true.
Right...

Also I have tried to play on the server. The clusterforget of rules, regulations, and damn much you had to type over actually playing makes the server a bore
Those roleplays that are extremely serious are always very boring to play due to you having to type 90% of the time you play (Judging a book by it's cover)
It's not his fault when players aren't able to play the server, but it becomes his fault when the admins are unhelpful hypocrites, power trippers, and ignoring concerns and criticisms because "It's free!!!"
More reasons why this server's administrating tactics are trash and should be re-worked (Here you are yet again blindly taking another banned user's word for it)
Further proof this server isn't even worth getting into (Ditto)

So now you claim, that you indeed spoke about our server in a negative manner;
That is barely negative whatsoever. Its just hin saying "stop treating someone so high and mighty" That is not even targeted towards the server, it's targeted to a user.

And once again I will not provide any names on the players that have reported it, you are free to take your guesses.
Why are you deciding not to post actual proof about this alleged situation? If it was true as you said it was, you'd be happy to post all the proof in the world, yet you decide to act suspicious and censor out info.

Anyone, even you could've typed that message in either truth or to slander Paint, but we'll never know, due to your suspicious behavior and censoring important information.

Right...

Those are valid complaints about the server, playstyle, administrationb and how confusing it is. Why are you trying to take it out of context? I'm not biased against this server in this situation, I'm biased against a user who is acting very suspicious and not providing proof to back up his claims.

I have to love how hes stopped mentioning people being banned because he realises he will get screwed if he tries faking evidence.

this doesnt paint a good picture of the server

Those are valid complaints about the server, playstyle, administrationb and how confusing it is. Why are you trying to take it out of context?
Not particularly confusing to me since I actually know how to play it, so. Plus, from the amount of times I've been on the server, I've never seen you come on at all, which just gives me the impression that you've hardly touched the server, yet you're riding along what other users have said about it (especially Lord Tony) and complain about it.

I'm not biased against this server in this situation, I'm biased against a user who is acting very suspicious and not providing proof to back up his claims.
You just pinpointed why I'm calling you out in the first place: You're complaining about someone not providing evidence (about an event from months and months ago no less, yet you expect them to have it anyway), yet OP, who you're defending in this case, has also not provided any evidence at all either and just waffled on about how his bans are "unfair". Seems both odd and hypocritical how you're defending one doing the exact same thing you're supposedly complaining about.

That is barely negative whatsoever. Its just hin saying "stop treating someone so high and mighty" That is not even targeted towards the server, it's targeted to a user.
Why are you deciding not to post actual proof about this alleged situation? If it was true as you said it was, you'd be happy to post all the proof in the world, yet you decide to act suspicious and censor out info.
While it's nothing harmful, I'm more after the fact that before I shared the picture, he stated that I'm lying and pulling the whole thing out of my arse, however right after I share it, he instantly remembers a "barely negative" comment.

I have to love how hes stopped mentioning people being banned
Once again I do not like doing drama, nor do I want to pull anyone into this. If I shared a name you would instantly start making up stories about how they're at fault.

he realises he will get screwed if he tries faking evidence.
Anyone, even you could've typed that message in either truth or to slander Paint, but we'll never know, due to your suspicious behavior and censoring important information.
Well bloody hell lads, let's go over the list of people you exposed lying;
LegoPepper lies about his bans and makes up rules.
I lie a lot, make fake pictures and provide false information as well as fake "proof".
All the SS admins are stuffty, and lie about your ban being valid.
All the players that reported you stuffe talking our servers are also lying, them reporting the same thing is just apart of their well organised trolling.
Drydess lied about you ranting.
Valkerone lied about you having bias against the server.

Sheesh lads, how can you live in such a cruel world, surrounded by liars, yet still managing to always say God's honest truth?

I did not lie, but once again I am not here to convince anyone anymore, both OP and I know the actual truth and that's enough for me.
Lol, ok Humble Water Filter Merchant

More than half my bans were bullstuff and then they super ban me because of all my bans total.

Well I wouldn't get half those bans if they weren't bullstuff.

More than half my bans were bullstuff and then they super ban me because of all my bans total.

Well I wouldn't get half those bans if they weren't bullstuff.
If you recall, the permanent ban was not because of the total of the bans - you were still 2 bans away from that. It was because you added several pages to a drama for each and every ban regardless of the validity. Despite complaining each step of the way that the server was bullstuff, you kept coming back. Need I remind you that, for your first ban, the reason you gave for killing somebody was "because i'm lord tony"?

Once again I do not like doing drama, nor do I want to pull anyone into this. If I shared a name you would instantly start making up stories about how they're at fault.
May I have a list of your admins? Its almost definitely bullstuff or one of them got banned for trolling, in which case they would be a poor admin.

May I have a list of your admins? Its almost definitely bullstuff or one of them got banned for trolling, in which case they would be a poor admin.
It would take quite the stuff stain to not be able to find the list of all of the admins on sapphire. Figure it out