LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 48423 times)

He never said you can't run away from people attacking you. He meant if you deliberately disconnect from the server to avoid people ganging up on your character.
oh okay

You do realize how much of a huge exaggeration that is, right?
No, because that's how the rule was conveyed to me, ad verbatim, by two of the admins on the server. "No matter what, you can't kill people in this game if they submit to you. They have to agree to let you kill them."

Like I said, I visited several months ago so it might have changed in the meantime, but that was the rule when I played.

No character could ever last that long if they were to do all of those things, no matter how much they submit. If a criminal keeps deliberately loving with a particular ruler and his people on multiple occasions (robbery and murder, especially of close friends, for example), then the ruler is pretty much free to do whatever they want to said criminal.
See that makes logical sense, and I brought that up to the admins. But they told me that no matter what a character does, they're immune to death if they submit before being killed.

It's easy to be a criminal, just provoke people to attack you or try to attack you (rob them or break laws if they are guards), then you have full right to kill them since it's self defence.

Like I said, I visited several months ago so it might have changed in the meantime
This is exactly the case, hence why I called out what you said as an exaggeration. Nowadays, if you get caught for say, killing a King or respected individual, with enough evidence from others back up against you, your character is done for.

But of course, there's always the option for criminals to lie their way out of it, or if they haven't been caught, sneakily get away with your crimes via suitable avatar disguises and trying to keep your identity a secret.

So I had people attack me for no reason, then I got jailed then killed. Then when I respawn as a new character I got banned.

Didn't even walk 2 feet as a new character.

All I did was talk trash, so unless that's against the rules then I don't know.

Seems like people didn't attack you for no reason.

Seems like people didn't attack you for no reason.

I was trash talking, got attacked. Then jailed. Then thrown off the castle then killed.

I walk 2 steps with a new character ready to roleplay as a new character, get banned. Didn't do anything.

I was fully roleplaying the entire time, don't know what I did.

I walk 2 steps with a new character ready to roleplay as a new character, get banned. Didn't do anything.
If you feel like your ban was unfair and you still remember who was the admin that banned you, I strongly encourage you to make a ban appeal.

I was trash talking, got attacked. Then jailed. Then thrown off the castle then killed.

I was fully roleplaying the entire time, don't know what I did.

A common problem with roleplay servers seems to be admins who get upset over events that happen in-character and pull rank to cause problems for the person who made them angry, usually through made-up rules.

Also I get trying to police random murdering, but it'd make more sense to have a "Needless escalation" rule against killing, because otherwise you throw out the whole bandit / criminal dynamic. You can't just ban people for killing a non-consenting party because everyone is going to be upset that their character died and cry "BAN HE"

Sorry for off-topic, and I can't confirm this but,
I'm pretty sure OP or someone else named paint was perma'd from my RP server for trolling and spamming bricks.

A common problem with roleplay servers seems to be admins who get upset over events that happen in-character and pull rank to cause problems for the person who made them angry, usually through made-up rules.
I can assure you that I am yet to get mad at something that happened in-roleplay nor did I ever made up rules simply to ban someone.

I may sound rude here, but could you please stop making such claims as this, as well us administrating unfairly, while you do not know most of our staff, nor have you been on our server regularly. Don't get me wrong here, I am sure that you have created great things in Blockland yourself, but at the moment it really seems like that you are just trying to find an excuse to complain about the server and it's administration.

at the moment it really seems like that you are just trying to find an excuse to complain about the server and it's administration.

I'm criticizing all roleplay servers, not specifically complaining about your server. The fact that you guys admined amir of all people already cements how bad your server is

I'm criticizing all roleplay servers, not specifically complaining about your server. The fact that you guys admined amir of all people already cements how bad your server is
If you admin amir that essentally makes your server a perm no-go for me

If you admin amir that essentally makes your server a perm no-go for me
brb admining amir on woke