LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 48430 times)

I think I was perm banned this time.

The kid said he didn't like me killing innocent people. I had to take him out, he's a witness and liability. Excuse me for roleplaying as a ruthless warlord. If my men question my judgement they would have to be made an example out of.

I think I was perm banned this time.

The kid said he didn't like me killing innocent people. I had to take him out, he's a witness and liability. Excuse me for roleplaying as a ruthless warlord. If my men question my judgement they would have to be made an example out of.
alright this was actually pretty funny

An admin pulling me into a sit and telling me to make a choice to either void or not, and then banning me permanently before I can make a choice is the perfect summarization of the admin force on this server.

An admin pulling me into a sit and telling me to make a choice to either void or not, and then banning me permanently before I can make a choice is the perfect summarization of the admin force on this server.
You had 12 other bans, I'm surprised they even gave you that much chances. They stated it in the ban reason on how much bans you had.

I only had 7 or 8 including the repeats
banned me for no reason

hahahahahahaha classic. 

'They banned me for NO REASON!!'
Everyone in drama is banned for no reason, everyone in shawshank is innocent.

You had 12 other bans, I'm surprised they even gave you that much chances. They stated it in the ban reason on how much bans you had.
Yeah but those shouldn't even be brought up since the most recent one wasn't justified. It was established by 3 out of 4 people in the sit that the situation wasn't RDM and then Hit just goes ahead and bans me for RDM.

Got banned again, I'm not allowed to roleplay as the many, MANY mind controlled Harvest missionaries set out to spread the word of The Harvest.

Called "breaking NLR" but I can't be breaking "NLR" if they are completely different people but with the same goal.

Got banned again, I'm not allowed to roleplay as the many, MANY mind controlled Harvest missionaries set out to spread the word of The Harvest.

Called "breaking NLR" but I can't be breaking "NLR" if they are completely different people but with the same goal.
Just because you had a different character does not mean you were breaking NLR. You cannot have the same goals as your previous character.

Just because you had a different character does not mean you were breaking NLR. You cannot have the same goals as your previous character.

So thousands of mindcontrolled people spreading the word of The Harvest cannot share the same goal even though they are mind controlled slaves?

My mistake, thought it would be fun to put the king on notice for the upcomming imminent threat upon his kingdom by roleplaying as mind controlled Harvest missionaries whom seem to get mowed down, 1 by 1.

You kill 1, 2 more show up. Then 4, 6, 8, etc.

But then I forgot the other rule "no fun allowed"

So thousands of mindcontrolled people spreading the word of The Harvest cannot share the same goal even though they are mind controlled slaves?
This is the loving 13th century. This isn't a fantasy world, it's a setting from the high middle ages that took place in Europe. There are no "mind controlled slaves." Medieval does NOT translate to fantasy, I'm surprised that you being a 26 year old male doesn't know that.

Medieval times didn't also have floaty arms and legs.

So they didn't  have forks and knives in medieval times but they had pepsi?

Medieval times didn't also have floaty arms and legs.
Ok? We don't have to be 100% accurate.
So they didn't  have forks and knives in medieval times but they had pepsi?
Jesus christ I didn't think you were this much of a problem.

This is the loving 13th century. This isn't a fantasy world, it's a setting from the high middle ages that took place in Europe.

You people could have seriously fooled me. Considering how you kill someone in the wild and everyone knows about it. The admins come running.

I didn't realize the 13th century had crime scene investigators.