LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 48446 times)

I did not lie, but once again I am not here to convince anyone anymore, both OP and I know the actual truth and that's enough for me.

I did not lie, but once again I am not here to convince anyone anymore, both OP and I know the actual truth and that's enough for me.
It doesn't seem like the truth at all. It seems like you're making up bs in order to make him look bad. If it is the truth as you say, wherea the proof? Chatlogs? Screenshots? Etc.

for reference when op got banned from jailbreak for like an hour there was talk of starting up his own jailbreak

for reference when op got banned from jailbreak for like an hour there was talk of starting up his own jailbreak
Someone asked me to make an old prison escape like brickcakes and I said maybe, but anyway OT.

Please provide proof of this "actual truth" which you pulled out your ass.

Someone asked me to make an old prison escape like brickcakes and I said maybe, but anyway OT.

Please provide proof of this "actual truth" which you pulled out your ass.
you literally banned crown and then someone said something about you making jailbreak
you followed by ranting about his server sucks lol

you literally banned crown and then someone said something about you making jailbreak
This sounds incredibly similar to what happened to him in our case as well.

And while I was not on the server to see or take screenshots, it's been reported by numerous players.

And while I was not on the server to see or take screenshots, it's been reported by numerous players.
Show us the reports and chatlogs then.

You can't make a wild claim like that without having to provide proof.

Show us the reports and chatlogs then.
It was reported on BLG, which sadly doesn't has a feature to show history. However I am not willing to give out any player names for you to message.

However I am not willing to give out any player names for you to message.
When you make a claim as wild as that, you need to provide proof. "Take my word for it!" Is not proof.

I legit banned him as a joke and unbanned him like two days later, I never said id make a jailbreak and I didnt rant, I just said I had banned him because I was banned from his thingy. Also how have you derailed a drama this much?

It was reported on BLG, which sadly doesn't has a feature to show history. However I am not willing to give out any player names for you to message.
Reported by who on BLG? Please say. I have only currently banned some known trolls and someone who spammed my server.

When you make a claim as wild as that, you need to provide proof. "Take my word for it!" Is not proof.
I'd like to remind you that the time in which Paint got permabanned was around 4 months ago now. Do you really expect the admins to keep hold of evidence on events that Paint for whatever reason kept his mouth shut about until months after the whole thing? Plus, Paint hasn't exactly provided much evidence to support his own case either, so why are you taking his word for it? Probably because of your bias against the server.

[IM G]http://i68.tinypic.com/qqsx74.jpg[/img]
who was the user that said that

Probably because of your bias against the server.
Sorry but that is simply not true.