Author Topic: Furrys rape child  (Read 13240 times)

There is no communication between species so there is no consent
^
youre taking advantage of the animal whether or not it initiated it

dunno where the conversation of animal consent came from, my opinion is dont forget animals thanks, so that point aside, apparently the dude who did this has a fan following defending him, disgusting behaviour like this is never justifiable

There is no communication between species so there is no consent
There's a lot of communication between humans and dogs, just not very complicated or nuanced.
Not to be a bestiality apologist or anything...

There's a lot of communication between humans and dogs, just not very complicated or nuanced.
Not to be a bestiality apologist or anything...
If there is then how do you communicate to a dog "i want to forget you" and how would you know for sure the dog consents

If there is then how do you communicate to a dog "i want to forget you" and how would you know for sure the dog consents
I literally said I'm not a bestiality apologist wtf?!?!?
I was referring to their ability to understand our tone of voice and body language to some degree.

I literally said I'm not a bestiality apologist wtf?!?!?
I know, I was addressing your point on how there's a lot of communication between us and dogs, so I asked you "if there's a lot of communication, then how would you tell them you want to forget and how would you know they consent to it"

when they hump your leg return the favor

when they hump your leg return the favor
what if they dont hump ur leg and hump something else instead ;)) not meant to be taken seriously

I know, I was addressing your point on how there's a lot of communication between us and dogs, so I asked you "if there's a lot of communication, then how would you tell them you want to forget and how would you know they consent to it"
Umm, idk I'm not into bestiality nor do I endorse it. Why are you asking me these questions, it's really awkward bro

Umm, idk I'm not into bestiality nor do I endorse it. Why are you asking me these questions, it's really awkward bro
I'm not addressing bestiality nor am I saying you enjoy it?? I'm asking the question because you said there's a lot of communication between dogs, so explain how someone would tell a dog "i want to forget you" and how would the person understand that the dog is consenting to it. This is about your statement saying there's a lot of communication between dogs, not that you're into bestiality??

I'm not addressing bestiality nor am I saying you enjoy it?? I'm asking the question because you said there's a lot of communication between dogs, so explain how someone would tell a dog "i want to forget you" and how would the person understand that the dog is consenting to it. This is about your statement saying there's a lot of communication between dogs, not that you're into bestiality??
lmao what are you getting at dude, mega bear was just stating that humans can communicate with dogs. hes not saying that a dog can tell a human he wants richard. relax.

lmao what are you getting at dude, mega bear was just stating that humans can communicate with dogs.
No, he's stating that humans can communicate with dogs and humans can understand dogs as well:
There's a lot of communication between humans and dogs

relax.

IDK MAN why are you asking me :O
I just said they can make sense of our tone and body language.
I don't know how 2 initiate bestial intimacy, maybe use wikihow u freak