(Blogland) I have no appendix and I must scream

Author Topic: (Blogland) I have no appendix and I must scream  (Read 1872 times)

It was 4 PM yesterday when I started looking up symptoms for why the lower right side of my abdomen was in such pain. It was 3 days since it started and I was getting worried.

Turns out if it was appendicitis I shouldn't eat or drink anything. I had to put a big delicious meal I cooked into the fridge and called up the doctorman.

I went there and he told me to go to the ER and get a CT scan to make sure if it was my appendix or not.

I was lucky as there was almost nobody waiting in the ER so I got through pretty quickly. The nurses gave me sweet delicious morphine and prepared me for a CT scan.

CT scan involved pumping me full of iodine, which apparently makes you feel warm and gives you the sensation of pissing yourself.

Turns out I was right. My appendix was trying to pull a fast one and have me killed. Nice try buddy.

An hour later I was in the operating room cracking jokes and getting filled with Mr. Anesthesia's nice sleepy drugs.

I woke up a moment later (from what I experienced) and I was being fed the most delicious saltine cracker in the world and pain medicine.

They wheeled me out to my Mom's car and we drove home and I went to bed. I woke up the next morning feeling peachy since my mutinous appendix has been taken out for good.

That is the story about how I become appendixless.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 01:53:35 PM by Squideey »

I have no mouth and I must scream.

i have no appendix and i must spleen

Do you remember what brand the saltine cracker was

what do they do with the appendix
do they feed birds on the streets tiny pieces of appendix

Turns out I was right. My appendix was trying to pull a fast one and have me killed. Nice try buddy.
damn, he failed....

im surprised you didnt put an appendix at the end :^)

im surprised you didnt put an appendix at the end :^)
i hope ur appendix explodes and you die because of that pun

what do they do with the appendix
do they feed birds on the streets tiny pieces of appendix
yes

i remember i was upset when they removed my wisdom teeth and i never even got to see them or keep them after they removed them.

Assuming your appendix wasn't your mouth, you can scream just fine.

But hey, you're special now!

nice one! cant wait till i die of appendix

When will our fragile human bodies evolve so that it's no longer possible for it's internal organs to turn against us?