Blockchip - Came back, is already acting entitled and condescending, won't leave

Author Topic: Blockchip - Came back, is already acting entitled and condescending, won't leave  (Read 7534 times)

Yeah, this kid has problems and needs a break from the internet.

Blockchip is legit autistic, and I'm not saying that to be aggressive; if you read his posts and how obsessive he gets, it makes sense.

obligatory "i've done nothing wrong you've all been trying to start arguments with me!!"

it's not a coincidence that he came back as soon as u guys started comparing other people to him but that doesn't at all mean that y'all should be starfishs and harass him about it

saying "stop" over and over is actually considerably more annoying than someone trying and failing to defend themselves

it's not a coincidence that he came back as soon as u guys started comparing other people to him but that doesn't at all mean that y'all should be starfishs and harass him about it

saying "stop" over and over is actually considerably more annoying than someone trying and failing to defend themselves
That is why im /neutral

even if it's annoying, a large portion of the forum chanting "stop" is a pretty obvious sign he's being a clown

even if it's annoying, a large portion of the forum chanting "stop" is a pretty obvious sign he's being a clown
oh yea i wasn't saying that people like him and that he shouldn't go again, but i feel like he's given a too much stuff than what he probably deserves

A chip off the old block.

He's loving back and went right back into his old antics. Literally, what is wrong with him?

Just because you don't have to tolerate something doesn't mean you're entitled to have it removed just because you don't like it.

It's not a fact, it's an assumption.actually there are a lot of black people that say brother/monday a lot
and besides just because i'm not white doesn't mean i'm black, there's nothing preventing an asian person for example from saying "monday"
I'm not obliged to leave the forums just because you don't like me.