Blockchip - Came back, is already acting entitled and condescending, won't leave

Author Topic: Blockchip - Came back, is already acting entitled and condescending, won't leave  (Read 7522 times)

sorry but all i see is you immediately calling him out for existing
is it possible that you could like not start an argument just for entering a thread

sorry but all i see is you immediately calling him out for existing
is it possible that you could like not start an argument just for entering a thread
I'm calling him out for acting extremely entitled and condescending. Not because he exists.

He's loving back and went right back into his old antics. Literally, what is wrong with him?

but he isn't wrong.

but he isn't wrong.
Doesn't make him any less entitled or annoying in his behavior or general antics.

Doesn't make him any less entitled or annoying in his behavior or general antics.
All I see is you getting upset that he is still around, and then trying to twist him defending himself as somehow being entitled

Suck it up princess

All I see is you getting upset that he is still around, and then trying to twist him defending himself as somehow being entitled

Suck it up princess
I'm upset that when every time he comes back, he always tries to start and join into arguments whilst providing literally nothing to the discussion other than making a fool of himself, and when people tell him to stop or leave, he always goes back to "i'm not obligated to leave because u don't like me ;)." Him doing that, makes him very entitled and condescending. He does it literally every time he comes back, same thing in these other dramas caused by the exact same behavior.

Here's the list of previous dramas:

This dude is not in the right in this situation.

I'm upset that when every time he comes back, he always tries to start and join into arguments whilst providing literally nothing to the discussion other than making a fool of himself
That tax return topic is nothing but one big argument. He posted his take which is fair enough, which you then responded with:
Blockchip comes back despite the entire forum disliking him part 59
Does that contribute to the discussion? No. Is he entitled for responding the way he did? No.

You need to get over it. You're the one being condescending here. He doesn't have to leave just because you don't like him. Don't start stuff and then try to pin it on him you turd.

That tax return topic is nothing but one big argument. He posted his take which is fair enough, which you then responded with:Does that contribute to the discussion? No. Is he entitled for responding the way he did? No.

You need to get over it. You're the one being condescending here. He doesn't have to leave just because you don't like him. Don't start stuff and then try to pin it on him you turd.

Oh, I'm sorry, is somebody looking over the fact that this guy's main purpose seems to perpetrate provoking The Harvest?
Yeah. People take it as a joke, but Blockchip dials it up to eleven. It's uncanny as well as annoying.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. We don't need more Lord Tonys running around. We already have one who harps over stuff like nobody's business. So unless you have some pointers that gives Blockchip a reason to stay, stuff it.

He's already given people enough reason as to how he can't handle a simple Internet forum, nor do I even need quotes to prove it. His idiocy speaks for himself.

He's already given people enough reason as to how he can't handle a simple Internet forum, nor do I even need quotes to prove it. His idiocy speaks for himself.
I don't track his posts, I'm referring to the tax return topic specifically. INH was being a turd and handled it poorly. Blockchip's broader conduct isn't a reason to try and randomly provoke him in other threads, especially when you're trying to call him on doing exactly that.

You know, if I were in blockchip's shoes I probably would have gone off on INH for telling me to leave because 'nobody likes me'

Bullying people off the forum isn't really a great thing todo

I've barely posted on this forum for about seven and a half months and you're still talking about me.
Really seems like you're projecting by calling me obsessive.

/neutral
uuuhhh... dont care dont post?
blockchip get outta my forums reeeeeeee!!!!

I don't track his posts, I'm referring to the tax return topic specifically. INH was being a turd and handled it poorly. Blockchip's broader conduct isn't a reason to try and randomly provoke him in other threads, especially when you're trying to call him on doing exactly that.

That may be. But OP's drama post trancends that of his entire mishandling of the thread you refer to. This is the entire purpose of this thread.
And you're correct in saying that provoking someone because they are trolls is wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right.

But my question you is this; how does one deal with an idiotic child who goes constantly nuclear on an Internet forum? Obviously, people are sick of it.
I'm not justifying INH's actions. But honestly, a majority of people are fed up with Blockchips utter stupidity.

How does one deal with an idiotic child who goes constantly nuclear on an Internet forum?

Egging him on and personally insulting him is possibly the worst place to start.