Blockchip - Came back, is already acting entitled and condescending, won't leave

Author Topic: Blockchip - Came back, is already acting entitled and condescending, won't leave  (Read 7449 times)

You know, if I were in blockchip's shoes I probably would have gone off on INH for telling me to leave because 'nobody likes me'

Bullying people off the forum isn't really a great thing todo
honestly, u guys are being richards

honestly, u guys are being richards

From the guy constantly spamming The Harvest

you're mistaken

Yes I'm sure all 3 members are very upset

blockchip is annoying and mean he needs to go away

remove blockchip-kebab

he  struts around the belief that just because we want him to leave doesn't make him obligated to do so, and he continues to ignore the obvious hints that literally no-one on this site likes him nor wants him to be here
He's entirely right that he isn't obliged to leave. If I told you that I don't want you on the forum would you leave? What if I got tens of people to want you to leave?
In fact I know that plenty of people have disliked you being on here. Perhaps ironically some amount of time that you were being a stuffbag was during the same initial Harvest/Tony drama that Blockchip was involved in last year. You had dramas too. But I don't see you packing your bags either.

Boltster has hit the nail on the head that you're just pissy that Blockchip exists and are eager to fling stuff.
Well sorry bucko, but everyone has a user on the forum they don't like who just won't leave.
You're lucky yours is Blockchip. He only responds to other people. At least he doesn't start topics to create fights.

He's entirely right that he isn't obliged to leave. If I told you that I don't want you on the forum would you leave? What if I got tens of people to want you to leave?
It's not leaving the forum, he could make us all happy just by leaving that topic.

It's not leaving the forum, he could make us all happy just by leaving that topic.

he still has a right to be in said topic, though - sure he might be a jerk to everyone in it, but there are better options then just getting people to tell him to leave

Do note: I've drama'd blockchip using no quotes from the harvest topic. The issue isn't merely his posting there, it's his posting in general

Blockchip came back again.

but this time i never left

It's never to late to change your mind