Blockchip - Came back, is already acting entitled and condescending, won't leave

Author Topic: Blockchip - Came back, is already acting entitled and condescending, won't leave  (Read 7532 times)

Blockchip

As we all know back earlier - mid last year, this user came out of nowhere and started to continuously act very entitled whilst starting arguments and being a general hard - head in every thread he's been in, then he left out of nowhere. Now, he's back for some reason, already back to his same antics. People have been continuously asking him to stop and tell him to leave, yet he calls them entitled and struts around the belief that just because we want him to leave doesn't make him obligated to do so, and he continues to ignore the obvious hints that literally no-one on this site likes him nor wants him to be here. I'm baffled as to why he even came back. He knows he is hated on this site. Maybe he feeds off of this negative attention or he has his head so far up his own ass that he can't even tell.

QUOTES

I've barely posted on this forum for about seven and a half months and you're still talking about me.
Really seems like you're projecting by calling me obsessive.
actually it's really predictable what's going to get posted here
You're really not proving what I said wrong when I said you were obsessive.
The fact that i'm the one who made a post is apparently way more important to you than what the post actually says.

If I didn't know better i'd say you didn't even read the post.
You're proving my point here.
in that case can you get it over with and ban me again please
look, i just happened to come back shortly after one of the several times my name was mentioned
unless you actually believe that i was lurking the whole time waiting for seven and a half months you to make a new thread and mention me so i can finally log back in
if i don't leave the first time you ask me to i'm not going to leave if you say it again six million[size= 1pt]oy vey[/size] more times
i'm not obliged to leave the forums just because you asked me to, stop acting so entitled
if you genuinely want and expect me to leave the forums you should ask nicely instead of basically going "loving idiot leave why haven't you left yet you handicap"
If you aren't trolling and you actually believe that I was lurking the forums for 7 and a half months just so I can come back when you made a new thread, I don't even know what to say.
What reason would I have for doing that and how would I even know you were going to eventually make a new thread?
Like i said, I just happened to return shortly after it was made.
cool can you go away again
You've already asked me to leave a hundred times.
I'm legitimately curious as to what you expect to accomplish by asking it yet another time.

You're acting like a spoiled kid that is unable to comprehend that he can't get whatever he wants just by asking.
I honestly don't care whether I get banned or not but we both know it's only a matter of time before I do.
as far as i'm concerned being 'harvested' is the same thing as being bannedbeing harvested means you can't join the clan
i honestly don't know why they make such a big deal of it since it's an invite-only clan anyway, being banned is the same thing as just not being invited
I got mentioned several times before that and didn't come back then.
I know it's a weird coincidence that i'd come back right after a new thread got made but it's not like I was any less likely to come back on that date than I was any other.
If I came back at a different time it'd probably still coincide with something like tony clearing the banlist or somebody else
mentioning me.
And you're not accomplishing anything either by throwing a tantrum and demanding that I leave the forums.
I honestly don't know if you're just doing this to annoy me at this point or if you really think this is going to somehow make me stop posting.
Right. I'm the one acting mad here.
Everyone else is acting completely calm and reasonable.
Because Marios said i was mentioned a couple times before.
You know, some people say the definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result, and that's pretty much what you're doing here.
I seriously have no idea what you expect to accomplish with this if you're not just doing it to tick me off at this point.

There is so much more that I could quote from Blockchip that proves just how entitled he acts, from how he is currently going now to his past, but I've decided to save you from that wall of quotes and use the most recent quotes from him. Honestly I don't know why he keeps doing this, he knows all he's doing is making people dislike him more.

This child has no signs of stopping anytime soon unless if he gets banned. Personally, I hope he does get banned. He's proven himself that he is just a pest in this community, like a damn housefly that won't stop loving buzzing around your face. He doesn't stop unless something makes him.

/discuss. If you support it and use "/support," please post your reason along side with it.

To add some context: I've drama'd this autist multiple times and stuff hasnt changed

coming back just to harp on the harvest is definitely the dumbest thing i've seen on this forum

coming back just to harp on the harvest is definitely the dumbest thing i've seen on this forum

After a 7 month hiatus.

the dude literally returned from his coma after the harvest 2 and tony mentioned him for the first time in months
is blockchip actually a spirit haunting this place and only shows if you call his name??

he leaves for, what, 6 or 7 months?

the literal first thing he does is post on the harvest thread.

what even?

blockchip, harvest enthusiast

Those Blockchips are all alike. They talk and you talk, but they have no grumbah!

they talk and they talk* frick

Why hasn't this guy been banned permanently?
He's been giving much of the forums so much stuff, it might as well be a pig pen.

So why isn't this guy gone?