Nothing
something else
nothing
something
nothing
nothing
Nothing!
Something!

Author Topic: Post 3D models here!  (Read 71936 times)

Tri

Vert, gimme the dog D: I can turn it into a randomly roaming puppy on my server :D

It's an skp (Sketchup) file, so you'll need the pro version to really do anything with the model.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I simply model for the beauty of rendering.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jynl0yxzj1n

Vert, gimme the dog D: I can turn it into a randomly roaming puppy on my server :D
Do want.

Vert, make the dog so when you say /dogspawn, its like the baby mod but with different things. Like you can say /rollover and it spins xD And if you say /sit, the model changes to a sitting position and he doesn't move until you say /sit again

Just a blocko squirrel my little brother made. :P

They look pretty similar.

meaby he posted it to both place?
and he works for Truax Studios that made the thing.

I think not. The model on Turbosquid was uploaded in February of 2006. Monty posted "his" on February of 2008. He also registered sometime in 07, and I'm assuming he picked up modeling during his time here.

If you look at the models...

The upper indent on the linked model ends right above the button below it. On Monty's, it stops short a little bit. A few other proportions are different, too.

Oh and Monty's is in MS3D and the other one is 3DS.

milkshape can import and export .3ds files

If you look at the models...

The upper indent on the linked model ends right above the button below it. On Monty's, it stops short a little bit. A few other proportions are different, too.

The proportions are the same, and the small details are also identical.

Either perspective is messing with me or the back and front of the gun are different.
The metal thing is slightly curved in the right image, while it isn't on the left one. And the very back part isn't as slanted on the right as it is on the left.