Nothing
something else
nothing
something
nothing
nothing
Nothing!
Something!

Author Topic: Post 3D models here!  (Read 71800 times)

The ones he doesn't steal.

If he is pathetic enough to steal one model he is pathetic enough to steal all the ones he claims to have maid.

You should see my fat nerd model, its disgusting  :cookieMonster:
Why on earth would you make a model of Pload?
If you see this, Pload, don't take it too offensively, <3

I love how you said he should still take offense just not that much XD.

You should see my fat nerd model, its disgusting  :cookieMonster:
OLOL WHAT :P

If he is pathetic enough to steal one model he is pathetic enough to steal all the ones he claims to have maid.
He stole one model for (so he says) troll-bait. He didn't steal any other and has maid many in the Blocko style, even tailored to fit the minifig. I don't see how any model he posts in this thread is taken differently to anyone else's. If I posted a lot of models, which took lots of time and effort, I'd expect some "wow, neato!" posts, not "now... are you sure you didn't steal these? *ego expands as I made a mockery*".

Another thing, if you're pathetic enough to, let's say, shoot someone, does that make you pathetic enough to shoot everyone else you see? That part of your post was just ridiculous.

It's unfortunate that this thread derailed itself into an argument fest.

I agree yet, your argument is flawed Jervan. Shoting some one and steling credit for a model are only the same in the senss that you could get in trouble with the law for them other than that it's like comparing you to oh I don't know maybe...... some one with a brain?

On a side note: Get back on topic or so help me I will lock it!

Lock it if you want, it won't change anything.

Well I really wish I could ban people from this topic. And by people I meen you for causeing all this with your "(friend made turbo squid crap trap)".
I used brackets cause I paraphrased that part.

Time to bring the topic back together!  :cookieMonster:

Made this in a couple minutes for Kunit. :3 I know it sucks...

It's a pirate pistol thing.

Can you even script stuff for Blockland with Google Sketchup?
Seriousely? if so, then ill be posting a HELL of a lot of stuff

Can you even script stuff for Blockland with Google Sketchup?
you export the model and convert to dts

I want this headcrab!  xD
My Pro trial ran out so I can't export to .obj now :(
I was going to make a headcrab hat D:

I was going to test this tutorial, but I didn't feel like downloading sketchup, modeling something, installing blender and the exporter, and exporting it. Let me know if it works.

http://alexvaqp.googlepages.com/sketchupblender

I just tested this and it works. I was able to import it into blender, although at the moment I don't have the torque exporter, so I can't export anything. But it doesn't really matter, I haven't made anything worth exporting yet.
Ok 8 people commented on the headcrab wow lol

Well I haven't done any modeling scince before the start of summer (the reason is it's own story) so I am sort of rusty at it. But stiffness aside I went and threw this together (took a hour, I had to get reacquainted with the program). I will probably have to make a better version but it will eventually be a vehicle.

Pictuers coming in a minute
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 07:07:54 PM by Lt Chub Chub »

Sorry about the double post but I can't upload any more to the first post and I am to lazy to use image shack.