Nothing
something else
nothing
something
nothing
nothing
Nothing!
Something!

Author Topic: Post 3D models here!  (Read 71793 times)

"Help my minifig has a hole in his hand..." Is what I wanted to say but I shall just let you people figure what the model will be when finished.

Why on earth would you make a model of Pload?
If you see this, Pload, don't take it too offensively, <3
I'll shall name him Pload. I'm doing it for my AIE class :D

Similes are used when properties or principles of something are the same, Chub boy. I was basically mocking your "pathetic enough to do it once, pathetic enough to do it every time you can" statement with an example. Let me give you another, only real this time: I was held at knife-point to Smoke or not Smoke. What did I do? I smoked. Some may consider it pathetic to bend like this but since that day I haven't touched a cig. So that's pretty much blown your theory out the water.  That last part about my intelligence was just unneeded and cruel.

I'm not trying to derail this topic at all, it's one of my favourites, I just resent your cruelty, poor grammar and illogical mind.

On-topic: Will post fell-beast model screens soon! :D

I know what a Simile is and I dub your point irelevent [/argument]. So lets stop all this and get back on topic. I may or may not make a new version of the jet suit I made on the last page but I want feed back first so please go look at the last two posts on the previous page and post your thoughts here.

"Help my minifig has a hole in his hand..." Is what I wanted to say but I shall just let you people figure what the model will be when finished.
shooting stuff directly from the hand, like fireballs etc.

That sucks.

If you are not aware, I stated that it was not done. Also if your in such a mood to be slamming models down, make a model that is better of the same thing then you can be justified on saying its terrible only if yours is better.

Uh ok. Did this in 5 minutes and its way more accurate than yours, better shading and just generally good.

Uh ok. Did this in 5 minutes and its way more accurate than yours, better shading and just generally good.

nice

Ephi that just is a different color with less sides on the hole in the hand with a different angle of view.
And one part missing woohoo, Like i stated it was a Work in progress.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 08:01:43 PM by Eryehk »

I'm sorry Eryehk, you are the weakest link, goodbye.

And for you quoting a gameshow makes you look like a cigarette, good job.

I came into this thread expecting a gallery of crappy models but what I really got was a long winded pissing contest.

Can't say I am disappointed though.