Author Topic: MSNBC host compares Annoying Orange's disdain for MSM to strange Russian journalist deaths  (Read 3603 times)

Oh, you're canadian?
Yeah well, jokes aside, my favourite youtubers are canadian.

Oh, you're canadian?
Yeah well, jokes aside, my favourite youtubers are canadian.

Didn't know you like Feminist Frequency

Didn't know you like Feminist Frequency

Let's not get crazy

*_*
You'd fit in just fine with the Anime Community on Google+

Trust me.

You'd fit in just fine with the Anime Community on Google+

Trust me.

what

He's calling you a virgin

Dude, chicks dig guys who are down with the biebs. It's a proven scientific fact.

Dude, chicks dig guys who are down with the biebs. It's a proven scientific fact.

Wtf are you talking about? Women don't give a stuff about your gains, your band preference or your personality, they only care about one thing and one thing only: Memes

Wtf are you talking about? Women don't give a stuff about your gains, your band preference or your personality, they only care about one thing and one thing only: Memes
Are you saying spitting on a crowd of your fans isn't a meme?

Are you saying spitting on a crowd of your fans isn't a meme?

Dead memes cease to be memes.

Circlejerk party

Mc Zealot
Otto-san
PhantOS
Seventh Sandwich
Nonnel
Poliwhirl

Looks like everyone came.
How, unexpected.

If this is the leftist circlejerk than you're a part of the Annoying Orangecigarette orgy

i propose the theory that matthew is, like, pakistani or something and doesn't understand how to act normally in an american dominant english-speaking forum

Or he posts predominately in political threads which are dominated by people who don't share his political opinions and therefore these people degrade him. This forum tends to dogpile.

This forum tends to dogpile.

Yeah, especially when you single them out and call them a circlejerk. Are you two handicapped or something? Politics aside, doing this to any random group of people will piss them off. That's just how it forgetin rolls anywhere