[BREAKING NEWS] New controversial Netflix show "Dear White People" turning heads

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] New controversial Netflix show "Dear White People" turning heads  (Read 18711 times)

I'm not gonna stand for clearly tribal propaganda, and I'm sure as hell not gonna pay for that trite.

Do whatever you want, man, I'm content with my Bojack, Stranger Things and Black Mirror.

you can easily spot the alt-right users in the comments by the meme-based avatars lol

i don't use netflix and i don't care that they're doing this. the comments and l/dl ratio tell me this show is already a huge backfire

oh no! a bad show on netflix? how could i ever avoid this......
probably the same way i avoid every other bad show and movie.... hmmmm..

So far over 100,000 dislikes. That means every 5th person who watched this video put a dislike on it.

make more Voltron you braindead cunts, it's what people like (it's what I like)
on one hand i like that they release the entire season at once so you don't have to wait as long to watch the whole thing
on the other hand i hate it because you blow through all the episodes in a few days and then have to wait months for new ones
season 3 when

isn't this tribal
it's discriminating against white people

when is #whitelivesmatter happening

I don't get who this is being tribal againts? I'm just being full on handicapped. Can somebody explain who it's being tribal about

I have no clue what this show is but I'm loving how it's pissing off all the "white genocide" people. As if racism affects any of your stuffty lives.

Because you clearly think that I'm the only one who unsubscribed from netflix (not the youtube channel. their service.)

Just take a look at The comments.
And if you want more solid proof, I'm sure when the Stock Exchange opens tomorrow Netflix is going to have a massive drop.
lol no it isn't

You were saying?

Other sources, just in case:
https://www.google.com/#q=netflix+stock
http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/nflx
https://stocktwits.com/symbol/NFLX

Any way, george soros did buy quite a bit of netflix and some others (he also apparently owned disney, go figure. but he appeared to have dropped that.) a few months ago.

lol why did any Netflix exec think this would end well??

I have no clue what this show is but I'm loving how it's pissing off all the "white genocide" people. As if racism affects any of your stuffty lives.
I feel like racism affects everyone to a certain degree. To be honest i'd be pretty pissed if netflix made a show called "Dear Black People" so i can't imagine how white people must feel about this show. It's not the same as forcing white people to work for a lower wage or lynching them from trees, but even some amount of verbal or ideological antagonization goes a long way to make a white dude feel subhuman.

All in all racism is universally stupid and there's no race karma that black people are allowed to utilize against whites.

Doesn't the main character of the movie this show is based off say some bullstuff like "Black people can't be tribal"?