Poll

blue or red pill

blue
96 (70.6%)
red
40 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die  (Read 42025 times)

card could possibly get you a criminal record but the timbs will just make you feel loving badasss

never charging card directions:
1. buy an island
2. buy nuclear weapons
3. threaten the global powers and get real money

buy infinite timbs with the credit card

buy infinite timbs with the credit card
yeah   but are the timbs indestructible ???????? huh??!

try walking on lava with youre 10 billion timbs. no matter how many times u try theyll all burn

try walking on lava with youre 10 billion timbs. no matter how many times u try theyll all burn
buy the lava

yeah but surely a never changing card would stay at the balance you have, so you wouldn't be able to buy anything that's more expensive than how much you have in your bank account, but you could buy multiple items of that price and sell them

yeah but surely a never changing card would stay at the balance you have, so you wouldn't be able to buy anything that's more expensive than how much you have in your bank account, but you could buy multiple items of that price and sell them
Exactly, so you could double your money and get exponential growth

First, you could buy laptops of increasing value. Then used cars, spending money to get them fixed up like new. Then large batch orders of different items, and really expensive cars. Then you have millions of dollars and you can get pretty much whatever you want.

a credit card that never charges will b denied by everything

whats all that money gonna do for you when society collapses? ur gonna wish you had invincible, comfortable, stylish boots

I'm gonna guess that troggy is gonna make something bad out of the credit card that never charges that is stupid and say timbs are good

I bet he's gonna say that it never works because it's "never charging".
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 04:18:07 AM by Snaked_Snake »

are we seriously not doing indestructible yeezy? what is it with you white people and inferior shoe brands smh

timbs look like stuff so i'm going with money motherforgeter

I'M ABOUT tO WIN THE THREAD

with your infinite money, pay scientists to engineer indestructible timbs

now you have BOTH

I'M ABOUT tO WIN THE THREAD

with your infinite money, pay scientists to engineer indestructible timbs

now you have BOTH
yeah but
I bet he's gonna say that it never works because it's "never charging".